The Conservative Party

No - I think he will have a pop at this. But I also think someone will have to pull him to one side and point out are there possibly 100 tory MPs that would rather resign than carry on with him as PM.

Lets see how far this goes. My gut feel is that whoever 'wins' will not have full support of the party so the above may not rule him out.
It’s very hard to imagine what his manifesto would be.
He swept into power on ‘get brexit done’ and we now know that that was and is an ongoing disaster in every respect.
He really doesn’t have any other political philosophy and ruffling your hair up can only take you so far.
If the tories just want him as their leader based purely on the cult of personality then we are left in no doubt as to the contempt in which they hold we the voters and the democratic system as a whole.

Macron is taking the opportunity to have his say.

Of course he fucking is, the toad.

Why shouldn’t he?

It was only a few weeks ago Truss said the “jury was out on whether he was a friend or foe”

Is there anything more jingoistic than getting angry that a foreign politician has right of reply to an insult from a British politician?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.