The Conservative Party

Even the Tories know that the general public have had enough of this clown car politics. As many commentators are saying he does not have the backing of enough MP's to get anywhere near this even this shitshow.
None of the MPs have enough backing.

Tories NEED to improve their ratings, their seats would be totally lost if they're was a GE right now. Boris ticks most boxes, and really can it get worse for the tories so why not go for it.
I think that's what they'll be thinking.

Whereas we all know, there WILL be a general election. So bring it on now rather than wait another couple months then have one.

One thing is clear, no one is thinking about what the country needs.

Reactions: mat
None of the MPs have enough backing.

Tories NEED to improve their ratings, their seats would be totally lost if they're was a GE right now. Boris ticks most boxes, and really can it get worse for the tories so why not go for it.
I think that's what they'll be thinking.

Whereas we all know, there WILL be a general election. So bring it on now rather than wait another couple months then have one.

One thing is clear, no one is thinking about what the country needs.
Enough MPs put in letters to oust him. His cabinet resigned en masse.

That leaves a pretty small chunk left. Assuming those that resigned would not go back into cabinet. At the end he could not fill all the posts.

Enough MPs put in letters to oust him. His cabinet resigned en masse.

That leaves a pretty small chunk left. Assuming those that resigned would not go back into cabinet. At the end he could not fill all the posts.
I trust you are correct. I just don't want to see him back. I'm on the point taking my pitchfork down there, and I don't even have one.

Nope. Boris is gone. He is off writing his memoirs for a gazillion quid and after that onto the speaker circuit. He is gone.
No - I think he will have a pop at this. But I also think someone will have to pull him to one side and point out are there possibly 100 tory MPs that would rather resign than carry on with him as PM.

Lets see how far this goes. My gut feel is that whoever 'wins' will not have full support of the party so the above may not rule him out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.