The Conservative Party

Good luck Rishi. Even though half of your own electorate and probably party members hate you. I hope selling your pride and self respect for power is worth it.

Ha ha, what a thick ****

His parents were British born(kenya and tanzania at the time were exactly that) , he was born in Southampton, bet she loved that yank twat boris though.

Racists like her are fucking stupid twats

Sunak still a knobhead though and should be made to call a GE

Since 1945 there have been only two prime ministers who have assumed power as a result of a general election and then lost their office due to a general election.

Pretty mad.
I’m guessing Atlee and Heath. Although didn’t Wilson fit with that first time round? In any event that is such a damning indictment of our system. Shameful, actually.

How can anybody even try and defend it after the last few weeks?

Loyalty is a really important quality to me. It’s something I admire in others and like to think I possess in large quantities, but the cult that surrounds Johnson goes way beyond that.

It’s both weird and sinister and the levels these cunts take it to betrays a complete absence of self-respect. Embarrassing cunts.

Good luck Rishi. Even though half of your own electorate and probably party members hate you. I hope selling your pride and self respect for power is worth it.

A quick look at her profile shows she's anti vax as well as a racist.

Didn't bother looking at her other tweets I can imagine what they'd be like.

Losing track of who is stitching who up here

Tbf Zahawi was the one who he made chancellor and then two days later asking for Johnson to resign.

I’d like to think I’d do something that petty if I had the chance.

Both massive twats of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.