The Conservative Party

Imagine the utter hell of being stuck next to a guy like this in a pub....
The disgraceful shame of it is that this guy is far from being on his own with his astonishing racist views that simply make me put my head in my hands and wonder when will it stop. As Bob Marley said ( quoting HGS - I think ) - “ until the colour of a man’s skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes there’ll be war”

should be worth a watch at 2.30pm - I saw a tweet the other day where someone who claimed to have done her teacher training alongside him that he was the thickest, laziest least able "teacher" she had ever seen. I'd imagine he will be so poor it will give Sunak ample reason to sack him

He wants to fix our country ? ..... they've had twelve years.
It's like when I used to dismantle me Dad's radios without permission and then claim I could put them back together. He would clip me round the ear and just take the bits off me because despite my protestations he knew I was talking through my arse.

For balance Blair and Labour supported the invasion of Iraq and intervention in Afghanistan which unleashed massive instability in the region which exists to this day and the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. I'm not a Tory or a supporter of that party but Labour in its current guise is not the solution to this country's problems but then neither are the Tories.

True .... probably for another thread ...but the info was (supposedly ) provided by a ''trusted'' ally. Had the enterprise been successful (as was Labours intervention in Sierra Leone in 2000) and the information proven to be correct then it would have been hailed as a great achievement....

We now know it wasn't.

Because they know they would lose - possibly very badly
Agree. They know the public overwhelmingly would want a GE now, but what the Tories are saying is they don't want one because, as you say, they would be wiped out

I'd love a respected journalist to say, how exactly do you know the public don't want a GE.

I’m guessing Atlee and Heath. Although didn’t Wilson fit with that first time round? In any event that is such a damning indictment of our system. Shameful, actually.

How can anybody even try and defend it after the last few weeks?

Exactly that and yes, Wilson first time round would count too.

As you say, it’s a pretty shocking stat though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.