The Conservative Party

Who knew Tory party members were racist twats, although being brown apparently means you're not English.....

I'm strangely interested in the oblique reference to Nadhim Zaharwi being King of Anal? I'm shivering already and it ain't the cold.

Human Rights Act.
Minimum Wage
Good Friday Agreement
Establishment of the food Standards Agency
Abolition of the death penalty
Equalities Act

Some really great legislation there. I’d hate to see the back of any of it (although I do find myself wavering on the death penalty for certain heinous crimes!)

Without being too pedantic the two I’d say were fair nominations were GFA and food standards. Rest I’d argue were of limited benefit, or limited additional benefit, to some.

Not too sure all policies are driven by events....Labour provided (for example ... the list is not exhaustive)

Free TV licences to over 75s
Free eye tests for the over 60s
Free admission to Museums & galleries
Free prescriptions for cancer patients
Free bus passes for the over 60s
Freedom of Information Act

Obviously not policies that benefited everyone but not driven by events either.

A fair list. FOI is a fabulous piece of legislation

Long live the ERG.

Those shit stirring, self important cunts think they are having influence within the party still.
Not sure where they stand any longer. The ERG members have been all over the place in terms of who they have been backing. Notably Suella backed Rishy from the off. I sense that within the loony right there is a lot of internal factions and personal animosity. Like rats in a sack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.