The Conservative Party

Not content with wiping £11k of my pension pot (it was only £94k to start with) now being rumoured that they will be raiding pension pots, add to that the removal of the triple lock, they really don't like pensioners do they.

My mate reckons the drugs were better as well...
E's were definitely better years ago, fucking things are more rat poison than MDMA these days, stopped taking them altogether a few years back, although tbf I was already down to 2 or 3 times a year anyway.

Not content with wiping £11k of my pension pot (it was only £94k to start with) now being rumoured that they will be raiding pension pots, add to that the removal of the triple lock, they really don't like pensioners do they.
Considering how much they rely on pensioners’ votes.

I genuinely don't know what point you are attempting to make other than those over 55 irrespective of who they vote for care about nothing but protecting their wealth. Just for clarity, is that what you think?
I think you’ve got yourself a bit mixed up fella. It happens. Be well.

Whilst this odious little chancer did this didn't Johnson skip it to give a speech in the USA for a $150k and then go off to the Dominican republic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.