The Conservative Party

I see Hunt has been outed for using dodgy 'data' provided by the main lobbying group for independent schools as his excuse for continuing the tax breaks that private/public schools get.

Labour should remorselessly repeat that they would use the money raised from removing these tax breaks to help ordinary children's education. The Tory response will doubtless be it's ideological and shows that they are against aspiration but the kind of people who will buy that in the current climate are not voting labour anyway.

Are there any Tory MP's who aren't involved in some dodgy dealing, bullying, or sex scandal ? Seemingly not as a fresh revelation seems to appear every day .

Corruption is clearly an ethos which is highly ranked amongst these self-serving cunts.

Some woman had the cheek to post through a tory leaflet. Wish I had my phone handy at the time so I could tell her to fuck off my property and pick up her shit through the ring speaker

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s allowed this visit as it’s his first time since becoming PM. If he buggers off every other week when the going gets tough, then we can call him out on it.
It’s a waste of money and a nightmare for those boots in Kiev to cater for. Political point scoring and nothing else. Bit pathetic really considering the shit show at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.