The Conservative Party

Plod is involved so it might end up in court, I'm not convinced but I hope it does.

Either way, in political terms it's gold dust for Labour, even the village idiot can understand a hand in the till story and in a time of national crisis! It's a akin to war profiteering!

The Tories, the gaffes that keep on giving.
Mone was allegedly upset because she thought another company was getting a monopoly on tests, so I reckon the Conservatives will either want the blame pinned on her, or for it to become lost in the long grass.

Mone was allegedly upset because she thought another company was getting a monopoly on tests, so I reckon the Conservatives will either want the blame pinned on her, or for it to become lost in the long grass.
They’re going to find it hard to isolate blame onto her, or pretend she was some kind of anomaly in terms of applications and award of contracts, when she was apparently constantly on the phone to Gove amongst others, and was put on the VIP channel when, if I remember correctly, the tories had denied even existed.

"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here"

o2vRzL.gif

"Your winnings, Sir"

"Thank you"

Its going to go the Johnson way isn't it?

I am shocked there was corruption

I may have met with her but didn't witness any corruption nor realise it was going on

I may have been told about this corruption at the time but have no recollection of that happening

I am corrupt

Hancock not standing at the next GE - seen the writing on the wall for his Party and closer to home him personally

Think the long shadow of PPE might soon cover him, too. Do wonder whether that stint in the jungle was preparation for a life spent on the run or somewhere with no extradition treaty with the UK.

Weasel fucking words - whatever you call them IF we remain a G7 country why doesn't everyone just have the dosh in their hands to walk into a supermarket and buy what they want to eat? The could 15 years ago - what has changed now?

’A food bank by any other name would smell as bad’ (sorry Shakespeare)
Instead of ensuring we live in a country that doesn’t need food banks, she is looking forward to opening a new one.
I hope the poor plebs of Portsmouth are suitably grateful.

Mental how these cunts can be brazenly dodgier than even the dodgiest **** I know and yet do it in plain sight without fear of any meaningful punishment or held to account.
Respect of the rules/laws comes from the top, regardless of what the rules/laws are and the second those are not aherred to by those in the most prominent positions then it gives carte blanch to those a bit lower on the ladder to say 'fuck it'
Doesn't make it right of course but that's the reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.