The Conservative Party

Trying to hide shit again?

Cocking hell. Speakers hit puberty and his balls have begun to drop. Small step and lots more of this needed to get responses to perfectly reasonable questions and allow interested parties to read the full disclosure. You would not get away with this in a Board meeting or a meeting with investors or whatever. Gove should be yellow carded for taking the piss and acting like a ****.

So the military and civil servants and volunteers are been trained to drive ambulances, be nurses and firefighters, ha ha, are there suddenly millions of these people available. Fucking joke this government.
I love the driving on ambulances by the military as paramedics work in pairs and dont need a driver who cant assist if there is only one paramedic on shift

Cocking hell. Speakers hit puberty and his balls have begun to drop. Small step and lots more of this needed to get responses to perfectly reasonable questions and allow interested parties to read the full disclosure. You would not get away with this in a Board meeting or a meeting with investors or whatever. Gove should be yellow carded for taking the piss and acting like a ****.

I don't think I've ever heard of the govt not providing the statement in advance, bar maybe the odd urgent matter where things have changed, and even then they'd likely just hand over a copy and explain.

This is a bit different as it's clearly against practice - a lot of what people complain about here isn't for the Speaker to judge on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.