The Conservative Party

So Sunak tells us that it was the love from his wife that sustained him through tough times - I must pass this advice onto my grown up kids when they are struggling to pay the mortgage/bills/for food etc etc - just ask your wife for a sub from her £750,000,000 pot of money I’ll tell them. What a detached and entitled prick we have as PM. Obscene.

What about the ten years prior to covid? - it's all been shit. Covid (and later Putin) presented a huge and convenient carpet to sweep all our economic woes under. One of Boris's last public pronouncements was about how we all had to take (Putin's) energy price hikes on the chin for the war effort - like donating scrap metal for spitfires. All the while energy and arms manufacturers are enjoying boom times.
The only thing they haven't managed to blame on Putin is truss and kwartengs silly budget, so they just put out the 'under new management' sign and deport a few immigrants.
Ain’t that the truth. Tory MP on Newsnight just now (Laura Trott?) kept talking about the ‘new Prime Minister’ and the ‘previous administration’ obviously trying to suggest one is absolutely nothing to do with the other. They’re bald faced and no mistake.

As I said...

You missed the sarcasm.
No mate, I think you did, and are now desperately trying to make out you are not a twat. I'm not sure there is a prize for winning the internet each day so we can probably all have a chuckle and move on.
Nothing wrong with being a twat btw - I certainly am, but it's the ones who think they aren't twats you have to watch ;-)

Ain’t that the truth. Tory MP on Newsnight just now (Laura Trott?) kept talking about the ‘new Prime Minister’ and the ‘previous administration’ obviously trying to suggest one is absolutely nothing to do with the other. They’re bald faced and no mistake.

She's the pensions minister.

In other news, and you may want to be sitting down for this one, Mad Nads thinks the Johnson government were a progressive Tory govt, and has inflated the Channel4 value to £2Bn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.