The Conservative Party

Why does Sunak assume that curbing immigration is important to our day to day lives? Or is it a desperate play to see if the gammons who got us into this mess with brexit are still onside and might consider voting Tory at the next election?

What’s important is sorting the economy out, how can we make it easier for businesses to export when they’ve had the shit show of brexit thrusted onto them. More money needs to come into the country externally if we want to improve public services and fix the NHS, how many people arrive on the beaches in Dover doesn’t make a difference to what needs fixing in the U.K. at the moment.

Last edited:
Why does Sunak assume that curbing immigration is important to our day to day lives? Or is it a desperate play to see if the gammons who got us into this mess with brexit are still inside and might consider voting Tory at the next election?

What’s important is sorting the economy out, how can we make it easier for businesses to export when they’ve had the shit show of brexit thrusted onto them. More money needs to come into the country externally if we want to improve public services and fix the NHS, how many people arrive on the beaches in Dover doesn’t make a difference to what needs fixing in the U.K. at the moment.

No but he had to pledge it to satisfy the gammons - probably why it was pledge 5 - certainly not pledge number one

No mate, I think you did, and are now desperately trying to make out you are not a twat. I'm not sure there is a prize for winning the internet each day so we can probably all have a chuckle and move on.
Nothing wrong with being a twat btw - I certainly am, but it's the ones who think they aren't twats you have to watch ;-)
You’ve got a point.
I wouldn’t trust those that don’t think you’re a twat either.

Blue
Thanks for sharing and for getting my blood pumping early on a soggy Saturday. He could have said …here are my priorities

Ensure my horse stables are heated at taxpayers expense.
Put medical titles in companies I own during the pandemic.
Call out my leader, then back them, then call them out etc etc.
Do business that results in a HMRC investigation (still open).
Deny any wrongdoing and carry on regardless.
Keep in a job by virtue of knowing where bodies are buried.
Maintain my secret ‘fuck general society’ club memberships.
Continue to act like a smug twat.

Like his mates this fucker is shameless.

Blue
Thanks for sharing and for getting my blood pumping early on a soggy Saturday. He could have said …here are my priorities

Ensure my horse stables are heated at taxpayers expense.
Put medical titles in companies I own during the pandemic.
Call out my leader, then back them, then call them out etc etc.
Do business that results in a HMRC investigation (still open).
Deny any wrongdoing and carry on regardless.
Keep in a job by virtue of knowing where bodies are buried.
Maintain my secret ‘fuck general society’ club memberships.
Continue to act like a smug twat.

Like his mates this fucker is shameless.
But a good argument for ongoing maths lessons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.