The Conservative Party

30p Lee issued a selfie video today too of him ironing his own suit kecks - not pressing with a damp cloth the moron so that will be nice and shiny -whilst claiming that his iron was not union sponsored - I am convinced most of the 2019 intake accept they have lost

Such a strange bloke. To go from miner's son who had the benefit of a French union sponsored holiday as child, miner, citizens advice volunteer and MP's constituency office worker for a labour Mp to a caricature of a nasty party MP.

He must have had a mental breakdown at some point, or had someone whispering in his ear encouraging his delusions.

Such a strange bloke. To go from miner's son who had the benefit of a French union sponsored holiday as child, miner, citizens advice volunteer and MP's constituency office worker for a labour Mp to a caricature of a nasty party MP.

He must have had a mental breakdown at some point, or had someone whispering in his ear encouraging his delusions.

I remember meeting miners and ex-miners many years ago and their hatred of forriners was amazing to me. Scargill took them into a strike that destroyed them - not his fault - Thatcher waged a political war against them - a cow but thats politics but those Germans and poles who kept digging coal that we imported to keep the lights on they were the enemy.... like why would they take industrial action for them?

Barclay's escaped to give interviews again.
2x dodges of "the nurses pay review body isn't independent is it as you set the parameters", responded with "but the Labour party support the review body".
Not exactly relevant to the question.

I'm staggered that he thinks it's a positive point that paramedics are more annoyed by the delays in passing on their patients than over pay - it's almost as though paramedics do their job to help others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.