The Conservative Party

Why do the Trade u=Unions not demand the same from the Government that the Government is legislating to demand from the Unions?

If the Government want the Unions to provide a minimal level of service, why are the Unions not countering that by demanding the Government do the same?

Currently minimum standards are not being met on a daily basis. The government should be legally bound to deliver minimum standards by providing:

Enough Ambulances and staff to meet the agreed standards, and enough hospital beds to accommodate admissions from A&E. Until this is met on a daily basis there can be no obligation on the staff to provide the same minimum standards.
The truth is that they are already at minimum standards, most probably below that, but the distraction makes it sound as they have a full work force.

Imagine if nobody was allowed to strike due to this issue, it’d bail the government out, no end.

"Labour paid by the unions" - well done, Grant/Martin/Sebastian/..., your handlers will be pleased that you forced that in there.
"very proper pay demands" - not sure this squares with the way your shower are dealing with them, you know, Grant/Martin/Sebastian/...

Shapps is apparently considered to be one of the better 'communicators', possibly because he's oily but 'nice'. Ferrari definitely got to him here though.
His £120,000,000 from the unions to the Labour in 12 years I think he said made me laugh. Teresa May got paid £2.5m for talking shit this year alone!!

I am guessing fatty Gullis has realised to lose weight he has to leave the subsidised meals and bars behind so the best way to do that is not to be re-elected

Is this the alternative reality of the film nativity, where Mr Poppy became a depressive alcoholic after going to uni as a mature student?

Is this the alternative reality of the film nativity, where Mr Poppy became a depressive alcoholic after going to uni as a mature student?

30p Lee issued a selfie video today too of him ironing his own suit kecks - not pressing with a damp cloth the moron so that will be nice and shiny -whilst claiming that his iron was not union sponsored - I am convinced most of the 2019 intake accept they have lost

30p Lee issued a selfie video today too of him ironing his own suit kecks - not pressing with a damp cloth the moron so that will be nice and shiny -whilst claiming that his iron was not union sponsored - I am convinced most of the 2019 intake accept they have lost

They're playing to the gallery coz they've nothing to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.