The Conservative Party

I do hope they bring him back just as the Standards Committee find him guilty of deliberately misleading Parliament so he faces a summons to give evidence to the Covid enquiry

Arms contracts already written until 2028 to support the Ukraine war so we can't have zelensky going wobbly and negotiating any sort of peace/settlement before then. Boris, is working on behalf of commercial interests - nothing to do with UK govt, although I'm sure the vainglorious **** will enjoy keeping himself in the news.

If parents can’t afford increased fees then they can just find a better job.

Personal responsibility is the Tory way.

ED846BFD-4448-42F0-B8CA-C5E702F2EEAD.jpeg

Reminded me of seeing this. I genuinely had to double take that this was the front page of a newspaper right now (or at anytime). As if anyone fighting to heat, eat, call an ambulance right now gives a fuck about private schools closing.

View attachment 65860

Reminded me of seeing this. I genuinely had to double take that this was the front page of a newspaper right now (or at anytime). As if anyone fighting to heat, eat, call an ambulance right now gives a fuck about private schools closing.

The sooner the Mail is consigned to the dustbin of history the better. Though the support of the Facists in the 30s is seen as its most notorious period, in reality Harmsworth wasn't the only editor pushing that line at the time. It's vilest period as been under Dacre, a man who was able and very willing to tap into and feed the basest instincts of people whilst at the same time suggesting he was in some way upholding moral values. We'll know we've moved on as a society when few to none want to read this crap, not holding my breath though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.