The Conservative Party

A 30p Lee favourite of mine - “Go in any Wetherspoons, that’s the barometer of how this country is doing, when Wetherspoons is empty we’ve got a big problem,”

All this empty talk about jets and training Ukrainian pilots is just that - empty.

We don't have enough fast jets on strength to send to them and claim to be able to maintain defence of our own airspace. As for the training .......... there are several reports such as this that have been going around for over a year - these chancers have hollowed everything out including the military to the point where that US General said we can no longer be considered an active fighting force last month

All this empty talk about jets and training Ukrainian pilots is just that - empty.

We don't have enough fast jets on strength to send to them and claim to be able to maintain defence of our own airspace. As for the training .......... there are several reports such as this that have been going around for over a year - these chancers have hollowed everything out including the military to the point where that US General said we can no longer be considered an active fighting force last month

F55B6671-5F99-4EA7-A1F1-21E4CCCAA1DF.jpeg

Anybody got any questions they’d like to ask a Tory mp? My 16 year old daughter is studying politics at college and is getting a visit from Jason McCartney tomorrow with a Q and A where he’s probably expecting a few nice full tosses he can smack over mid on.

I’ve already got her prepped but there’s still time until tomorrow afternoon.

Anybody got any questions they’d like to ask a Tory mp? My 16 year old daughter is studying politics at college and is getting a visit from Jason McCartney tomorrow with a Q and A where he’s probably expecting a few nice full tosses he can smack over mid on.

Yeah

has he got his CV up to date
is he campaigning to get a huge payoff and a medal when he loses his seat at the next GE
and...... does he agree with everything 30p Lee says

Do you still think Liz Truss had the "right plan for the economy to help ease the rising cost of living" (his words), and do you think politicians have an obligation to apologise to those they serve when they get something wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.