The Conservative Party

View attachment 70015

Bunch of cunts.

Why shouldn't anyone who can afford to retire in their 50's be forced to return to work?

One of my friends has just done it. He had a goal that by the age of 55 he would be financially secure enough to enjoy the rest of his life on his terms. Yet these bastards don't want us having any sort of comfortable retirement. Die on the job, move your body and put someone else on your machine.

Tory bastards.

Bunch of cunts.

Why shouldn't anyone who can afford to retire in their 50's be forced to return to work?

One of my friends has just done it. He had a goal that by the age of 55 he would be financially secure enough to enjoy the rest of his life on his terms. Yet these bastards don't want us having any sort of comfortable retirement. Die on the job, move your body and put someone else on your machine.

Tory bastards.
Free society my arse ! Control freaks to make their life easy. You don't even own your body. Try to find a place in a cemetery, bollocks to that, they want you cremated, saves the land, don't you know.

Free society my arse ! Control freaks to make their life easy. You don't even own your body. Try to find a place in a cemetery, bollocks to that, they want you cremated, saves the land, don't you know.
I'm surprised they've not made being fed to pigs as a cheap funeral option for the plebs. Yet....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.