The Conservative Party

And yet ......

Thats one constituency committee - a few bores from the Con Club - that is no guarantee of her holding the seat.

Furthermore its East Fucking Anglia - squeal like a pig city boy......... Not far away is Bungay

The inability to read the room - the bluff batting away of peoples lived experiences because " we know better " makes me actually think that some of these predictions that they will end up with about 20 MP/s and which I thought would never happen are actually real - they are pissing everyone off including their own support

The inability to read the room - the bluff batting away of peoples lived experiences because " we know better " makes me actually think that some of these predictions that they will end up with about 20 MP/s and which I thought would never happen are actually real - they are pissing everyone off including their own support

That would be a wet dream seeing them reduced to Lib Dum levels of representation.

another Brexit Looney set on destroying his party in the name of democracy. If I were the 60 under threat I'd simply quit straight away focing them to hold 60 by-elections and risk losing their majority - fuck 'em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.