The Conservative Party

Jenrick is such a massive steaming pile of shite - and a liar

He is a seriously sinister and dangerous person, along with braverman.
The two of them have a cold, almost psychopathic detachment from facts about them, and a moral malleability which many mistake for competence, and pragmatism.
The two of them will be vital , I feel, in the next incarnation of the tories, since the party have found the sub-Bertie Wooster antics of Johnson, the strange Victorian personality of Reet - smugg and the bovine howling of the likes of Gullis, no longer ring true to voters.
These two have the feel of the nice neighbours, who would lend you the lawn-mower with a smile, and will appeal to a lot of middle- class Tories disaffected by the party’s current plight.
They will continue to be dangerous to the nation’s well-being.

why the fuck is this a Police matter? Do they think the Police is their personal security or something?

If the email allegations are true he should be arrested and charged.

'kinnell a decent honourable Tory

This is why I now refer it as ‘this Tory government’ because they are not all the same and have real people on both sides. The problem is that these people have been silenced by the extremists and the media have their own agenda to report what is in the interest of their owners.

smoke - mirrors and as usual lies

Without looking too much into Hunt’s plans, on the outside it looks like he’s giving the market access to all our pension funds and risking them by lowering regulation even more. Once again, somebody will be making a lot of money from Joe Public’s savings pot and all these lowering of standards have brought this country to where it is now.

I’d be shitting it if that was my money they were going to use/abuse.

Without looking too much into Hunt’s plans, on the outside it looks like he’s giving the market access to all our pension funds and risking them by lowering regulation even more. Once again, somebody will be making a lot of money from Joe Public’s savings pot and all these lowering of standards have brought this country to where it is now.

I’d be shitting it if that was my money they were going to use/abuse.
This stinks of another Endowment type balls up which, in the nature of long term investments, would take years to surface as a problem. No doubt the taxpayer would end up bailing out failed funds.
The gvmt have pissed away everything of value and now want to borrow from the people they have screwed. It’s not like commandeering your iron railings from the front of your house to help a war effort. Does Any reader imagine that we are all in this together?

Perhaps those in authority dreaming these schemes up should put every penny of their assets in these funds to show us gammons that they believe it’s going to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.