The Conservative Party

more billionaires and more people living below the poverty line, hatred everywhere, nhs in crisis, doctors, nurses and teachers striking, inflation out of control, living standards plummeting …..how the fuck can Sunak stand there and look us in the eye…shameful really - criminals the fucking lot of them, Johnson you have such a lot to answer for you privileged, self entitled twat of a human being
Agree with you criminals all of them and I feel frustrated it’s a far right cabinet every day there is something new I’ve had enough of them.

I know someone who works in social services and the lack of funding means they can’t help vulnerable babies and children.. She was looking for two second hand, stair baby gates “charity” that’s what the poor are offered now, they used to be provided as a safety issue not any more. Disgraceful government

Agree with you criminals all of them and I feel frustrated it’s a far right cabinet every day there is something new I’ve had enough of them.

I know someone who works in social services and the lack of funding means they can’t help vulnerable babies and children.. She was looking for two second hand, stair baby gates “charity” that’s what the poor are offered now, they used to be provided as a safety issue not any more. Disgraceful government

Just a bunch of gangsters, but that's capitalism.

such a clever idea - however when it deters legal migrants from coming here and working who are the ones who pay these fees and are paying taxes it will mean more vacancies in like the NHS and reduce the tax take as they are not here to earn and spend - very astute financial brains are behind this lol - one last throw of the far right dice which were always loaded against them by their own stupid doctrine

such a clever idea - however when it deters legal migrants from coming here and working who are the ones who pay these fees and are paying taxes it will mean more vacancies in like the NHS and reduce the tax take as they are not here to earn and spend - very astute financial brains are behind this lol - one last throw of the far right dice which were always loaded against them by their own stupid doctrine

Listened to a bloke on the radio who said that if this comes in he’ll be off as it’s just not worth staying.

The way I see it is that the policy is designed to stop people coming and therefore forcing the NHS to rely more and more on private companies who will charge extortionate prices.

Tories, looking after the NHS, no chance.

Listened to a bloke on the radio who said that if this comes in he’ll be off as it’s just not worth staying.

The way I see it is that the policy is designed to stop people coming and therefore forcing the NHS to rely more and more on private companies who will charge extortionate prices.

Tories, looking after the NHS, no chance.

the only good thing is the window for what they are doing is narrowing rapidly - I think they will get battered in the by-elections and rush to the summer recess - talk is that Sunak may decide the House will not re-sit until after the conference season but like his predecessors he can run but he can't hide and will spend summer under fire from his own side if they lose really badly. At that point they will be looking to appoint yet another PM and I wonder if the multi millionaire is able to think fuck them I'll go back to making shit loads of money - can he just call a GE and leave the Party to crash and burn?

the only good thing is the window for what they are doing is narrowing rapidly - I think they will get battered in the by-elections and rush to the summer recess - talk is that Sunak may decide the House will not re-sit until after the conference season but like his predecessors he can run but he can't hide and will spend summer under fire from his own side if they lose really badly. At that point they will be looking to appoint yet another PM and I wonder if the multi millionaire is able to think fuck them I'll go back to making shit loads of money - can he just call a GE and leave the Party to crash and burn?
Sunak is fucked whichever way he turns. I do think he’s trying to drag the Tories out of the gutter but those who still have a massive say in the party are using him for their own means.

For me, Sunak is trying to do a Starmer but in an even more condensed timeline, gradually getting rid of the extremes of the party.

Sunak is fucked whichever way he turns. I do think he’s trying to drag the Tories out of the gutter but those who still have a massive say in the party are using him for their own means.

For me, Sunak is trying to do a Starmer but in an even more condensed timeline, gradually getting rid of the extremes of the party.

I'd agree but where Sunak and Starmer differ is Starmer is way more steeped in UK Politics than Sunak - that was what all the Sue Grey thing was about. Starmer knows Labour have been out of power 13 years so wants someone with experience at his right hand. Sunak finds himself at the sharp end of 13 years or Tory Govt surrounded by juveniles as thats all that left - Johnson could count on Case even though in reality Case should be a-political - I think todays committee interviews have shown Case is thinking about number 1 not number 10 so Sunak who himself is relatively new to politics is clearly struggling to make any sense or headway surrounded by head bangers and people who have even less experience than he does most of whom are trying to be TV hosts as they try and plot a post political course.

I'd agree but where Sunak and Starmer differ is Starmer is way more steeped in UK Politics than Sunak - that was what all the Sue Grey thing was about. Starmer knows Labour have been out of power 13 years so wants someone with experience at his right hand. Sunak finds himself at the sharp end of 13 years or Tory Govt surrounded by juveniles as thats all that left - Johnson could count on Case even though in reality Case should be a-political - I think todays committee interviews have shown Case is thinking about number 1 not number 10 so Sunak who himself is relatively new to politics is clearly struggling to make any sense or headway surrounded by head bangers and people who have even less experience than he does most of whom are trying to be TV hosts as they try and plot a post political course.
When it comes to it, Starmer is not a leader and, like you say, neither does he have the KSE to be in that role. This has led to our current position which is even lower than Johnson and Truss.

Some going.

When it comes to it, Starmer is not a leader and, like you say, neither does he have the KSE to be in that role. This has led to our current position which is even lower than Johnson and Truss.

Some going.

I really do not think Starmer has taken Labour lower than a turd and a rotten lettuce but you keep it up and a multi-millionaire PM will continue to bask in a specially heated swimming pool post next GE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.