The Conservative Party

Lord Snooty on GB news last night berating public sector workers saying that productivity has been down since 1997 and the pay rise was enough but productivity must improve, we had this in the fire service, tell me how to do you improve productivity in something we’re you don’t produce something, you can’t make more house fire’s and car crashes for you to attend! How do teachers do more when they are already stretched, apply this to MPs especially twats like hi who I guarantee does fuck all for his constituent.
IMG_0308.jpeg

Lord Snooty on GB news last night berating public sector workers saying that productivity has been down since 1997 and the pay rise was enough but productivity must improve, we had this in the fire service, tell me how to do you improve productivity in something we’re you don’t produce something, you can’t make more house fire’s and car crashes for you to attend! How do teachers do more when they are already stretched, apply this to MPs especially twats like hi who I guarantee does fuck all for his constituent.
Remember, these are the people who are supposed to serve us. Mogg’s saying the opposite, taking us back to Dickensian times where we need to be flogged for not giving are all for minimum wage.

They really do believe that the normal worker is a underclass and only there to benefit themselves.

Why would anybody so rich want to be an MP unless they wanted to shape politics for their own gain?

Most public sector work needs a lot of staff as it is -er - providing services directly to the public.

For example, a teacher stands in front of a class of maybe 25-35 people. To make her more 'productive' you increase the class size to 50. Or, you have lessons on TV, and have a teacher who walks about between 3-5 classes, keeping order and answering questions. Is that what you want?

Nursing is similar. There might be an odd role - maybe part of the cleaning function - that could be replaced by robots. But most of it is about human contact and human observation. It would be hard to robotise it, and asking nurses to look after more patients has obvious risks.

On the other hand, I think we have too many MPs and certainly far too many Members of the Lords. But even if you halved their numbers (a bit extreme for the Commons) the savings would be minimal.

Remember, these are the people who are supposed to serve us. Mogg’s saying the opposite, taking us back to Dickensian times where we need to be flogged for not giving are all for minimum wage.

They really do believe that the normal worker is a underclass and only there to benefit themselves.

Why would anybody so rich want to be an MP unless they wanted to shape politics for their own gain?

It was only in the early 1900s that MPs started to be paid. Prior to that, they did the job, nominally, for nothing.

This demonstrates that there are huge advantages to being an MP, apart from salary, because otherwise, no one would ever have stood for election.

such a clever idea - however when it deters legal migrants from coming here and working who are the ones who pay these fees and are paying taxes it will mean more vacancies in like the NHS and reduce the tax take as they are not here to earn and spend - very astute financial brains are behind this lol - one last throw of the far right dice which were always loaded against them by their own stupid doctrine

Even the African care workers we're recruiting might be put off. "Come and help us in a job few Brits want, and where you'll be exposed to disease more than the general population - and we'll be deducting money from your salary in case you catch something and need treatment yourself."

Sunak is fucked whichever way he turns. I do think he’s trying to drag the Tories out of the gutter but those who still have a massive say in the party are using him for their own means.

For me, Sunak is trying to do a Starmer but in an even more condensed timeline, gradually getting rid of the extremes of the party.
He appointed 30p Lee as deputy chairman of the party.

Fire prevention has been very successful. (Charging lithium batteries while you sleep may change that.) But it's meant firefighter numbers less than half what they were when Buncefield went up. I doubt Hertfordshire FRS could now send 150 firefighters as an initial response as in 2005.

MPs' productivity is at an all-time low, especially among gone-missing Tory MPs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.