The Conservative Party

The things Mogg wants

1/ Our Empire back ( the Empire may have something to say about that )
2/ You and your kids to get rickets and consumption and to fuck off and die before he needs to give you a pension

If this is true why don’t the nasties divert all the obvious surplus resources to removing the asylum seekers backlog. Would only take a month of intensive training and then a weeks activity with all the spare hands.

I bet this arsehole doesn’t decline his full State Pension when it’s due.

If this is true why don’t the nasties divert all the obvious surplus resources to removing the asylum seekers backlog. Would only take a month of intensive training and then a weeks activity with all the spare hands.

I bet this arsehole doesn’t decline his full State Pension when it’s due.

If I was in charge I'd make him collect it in person in cash from a Post Office then make the nearest one to him be in Birmingham

who could have imagined Max Hastings saying this in the 90's

I'm torn now. I too would want Starmer to be bolder (presumably even Max Hastings means more leftwing) but what he's doing with not frightening the Tory voting centrists could destroy the Tory party for ever. I support PR but the thought of the Tories being reduced to under 100 seats under a system that's given them unrepresentative majorities is very appealing.

Still levelling up - by giving more funds to affluent areas?

The Times reports that ministers are considering changing the council funding system to address a social mobility crisis in towns and rural areas. The changes are reportedly being considered based on a report from the Onward think tank, which has found that after taking deprivation into account, the most socially mobile areas, frequently in cities, have funding allocations more than 50% higher than the least socially mobile areas. Onward director Adam Hawksbee said targeting funding solely based on deprivation "misses parts of the country that might be more affluent overall, but where the poorest have far fewer opportunities". A senior Government figure told the paper that "while it is a sensitive area it is important that we have a debate around how councils are funded", and that the report "is certainly something we are considering as part of longer-term reform to the current system".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.