The Conservative Party

That is despicable. I’m assuming that’s the one where Castle was trying to get the name but Knobhead wouldn’t give it, probably due to it being bullshit.

Now we know the truth but that won’t apply to all the Sun readers who won’t go looking for this and sit safe in their own world of distraction and delusion.

Ps. For those of the Conservative persuasion, is this the Tory party that you know and vote for? For me, they are nothing of what the Tory values stand for. They are more UKIP, BNP, even NF in some cases.

This one seemed to get buried at the bottom of the BBC politics page. Demonstrating that Rishi is currently batting 0 for 5 on his “5 promises”.

Which is hilarious, because when he first pitched them I thought “I don’t think you can realistically fail at any of those if you tried”. Things like bringing down inflation will happen via BoE intervention without any help from him.

He has set the bar as low as he possibly could and he’s still failing woefully to get over it. Like a dyspraxic salamander.

This one seemed to get buried at the bottom of the BBC politics page. Demonstrating that Rishi is currently batting 0 for 5 on his “5 promises”.

Which is hilarious, because when he first pitched them I thought “I don’t think you can realistically fail at any of those if you tried”. Things like bringing down inflation will happen via BoE intervention without any help from him.

He has set the bar as low as he possibly could and he’s still failing woefully to get over it. Like a dyspraxic salamander.

I was thinking "what have the govt done to reduce inflation"

The previous Mayor was Andy Preston - a Conservative sailing under the flag of convenience as an Independent. He recently lost to Labour - whats the betting they try to blame this on Labour?

How shit must it feel to be told you won’t be getting the grades you were expecting but there is other options such as get yourself into the workforce.

All because there aren’t as many university places as they’ve already been taken by high-paying overseas students.

The previous Mayor was Andy Preston - a Conservative sailing under the flag of convenience as an Independent. He recently lost to Labour - whats the betting they try to blame this on Labour?

It would be a hard sell. The problems obviously spell from the previous mayor.

Yet the government, despite several failures of elected mayors, is still insisting that any devolution deals have to be with an elected mayor.

Of course Middlesbrough is close to Hartlepool where they elected the football club mascot H'angus the Monkey to run the town.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.