The Conservative Party

Imagine that? A Govt of law breakers suggesting people should break the law !!!!

It's really another bullshit story.

The women's football final has a more family vibe about it. Not an excuse to open the pubs and gammons jumping on singing songs about the armarda.

It's really another bullshit story.

The women's football final has a more family vibe about it. Not an excuse to open the pubs and gammons jumping on singing songs about the armarda.

I see it as a distraction - if we win then they don't want us to have an impromptu BH to celebrate an open topped bus parade as the economy is on a knife edge so shift it to the - as you say pointless - early opening of pubs and blame local Govt and the Police and Landlords for the lack of celebration

Blue Chip companies given an average 16% pay rise while the rabble get around 6.

Tell me about that inflation thing, again?

PS. 118 times the UK average pay.

Even better, they say it’s not up to the government to comment on private sector pay but they can comment on how such pay rises kill their plan in the public sector.

Shit bags.

Blue Chip companies given an average 16% pay rise while the rabble get around 6.

Tell me about that inflation thing, again?

PS. 118 times the UK average pay.

Even better, they say it’s not up to the government to comment on private sector pay but they can comment on how such pay rises kill their plan in the public sector.

Shit bags.

The only skill they have is they vote Tory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.