The Conservative Party

Why if someone is kicked out of a party can they become an Independent? They were voted in as a member of a party by voters, surely a by election should be called if they no longer represent that party?
I agree.

It should be a rule when an MP is removed of the whip/Crosses the floor/suspended from parliament a By election should take place asap.

For example that Brexit **** in bury who moved to labour.

Apparently someone no one has ever heard of dying in the royal family is far more important than having an overlty racist government tearing themselves apart as the main news this evening.
Slight clarification added above. After looking it up, he was married to the 56th in line to the throne and was the king’s second cousin’s son-in-law.

Bizarre wasn’t it making it headline news.

Slight clarification added above. After looking it up, he was married to the 56th in line to the throne and was the king’s second cousin’s son-in-law.

Bizarre wasn’t it making it headline news.
Personally I've always been a big fan of Prince Michael of Kent - his influence in the Royal Family has always outweighed his position in the line - so the media coverage is to be expected.

Very clever bloke.

Personally I've always been a big fan of Prince Michael of Kent - his influence in the Royal Family has always outweighed his position in the line - so the media coverage is to be expected.

Very clever bloke.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.