The Conservative Party

I’ve read your posts previously on this thread so yeah, you either get your way of thinking or don’t.
Seeing you defend some of the worst politicians to ever rule over the country and refuse to acknowledge the despair they have caused to the average person, the dishonesty and bringing the house into disrepute on a weekly basis and all round fuckwittery, I’m quite content to choose not to get your way of thinking.
His thinking is to get a rise out of everyone.

Even stuff with apparently good motives is looking dodgy.

They think "street votes" may work against NIMBYism. The reality may well be to create neighbour disputes!

How will street vote development orders work in practice?​

11. A group of residents which meets certain requirements will be able to come together with a proposal for permission to be granted for development on their street, for example the addition of an extra storey to properties. The proposal can be put forward by the group of residents directly or with the assistance of an individual such as an architect.

12. The proposal will be examined by the Planning Inspectorate on behalf of the Secretary of State to check that the proposed development is in scope and that requirements prescribed in secondary legislation are met. These requirements will help ensure that development meets high design standards and that local impacts are taken into account.

13. If the proposal passes the examination, it is then put to a referendum. Where the required threshold of votes is met, subject to any final checks, the Planning Inspectorate will make the street vote development order on behalf of the Secretary of State. Once the street vote development order is made, granting planning permission, a person with control of the land can then decide whether they want to take forward development.

14. Where street vote development takes place, local authorities will be able to capture value from the new development via the Community Infrastructure Levy and, when it is introduced, the new Infrastructure Levy, and use it to fund infrastructure that will support the local area.

(And that's without that "a person with control of the land" - a landlord - may benefit financially and pressure tenants to vote a particular way.)

I’m shocked…

All the Muslims I know (and know of locally) are all very family, and community minded, a lot run local businesses,

and a lot are involved in local charities which are trying to deal with keeping local amenities and feeding children.
All qualities which I would have thought tories would have been supportive, and approving of, and indeed would see them as contributors to the ‘British way of life’.
Maybe there is another reason for this attitude.

All the Muslims I know (and know of locally) are all very family, and community minded, a lot run local businesses,

and a lot are involved in local charities which are trying to deal with keeping local amenities and feeding children.
All qualities which I would have thought tories would have been supportive, and approving of, and indeed would see them as contributors to the ‘British way of life’.

Probably the same reason lettuce lady beat Sunak the first time…

So, they're doing things which the Tories are actively avoiding; stuff which helps those less fortunate. As you say, maybe there is a reason for the Tories fearful attitude.

The cheek of them to piss all over our public services, tear us from the most prosperous trade bloc we were ever party to, lie and obfuscate their way through scandal after scandal, and then suggest it's a religion of predominantly peaceful, hardworking people who threaten our way of life.

I’ve read your posts previously on this thread so yeah, you either get your way of thinking or don’t.
Seeing you defend some of the worst politicians to ever rule over the country and refuse to acknowledge the despair they have caused to the average person, the dishonesty and bringing the house into disrepute on a weekly basis and all round fuckwittery, I’m quite content to choose not to get your way of thinking.
“The despair they have caused to the average person”.

Sanctimonious claptrap. You really do live in a dream world.

“The despair they have caused to the average person”.

Sanctimonious claptrap. You really do live in a dream world.
Sorry, what would you call those who saw their mortgage rates rise by around 2/300 a month due to your party’s brain dead attempt at fiscal responsibility? I’d say that caused plenty of despair.
My world is very real which is why I can call out cunts like you who don’t seem to have a clue how much things affect those not as wealthy as yourself.

Sorry, what would you call those who saw their mortgage rates rise by around 2/300 a month due to your party’s brain dead attempt at fiscal responsibility? I’d say that caused plenty of despair.
My world is very real which is why I can call out cunts like you who don’t seem to have a clue how much things affect those not as wealthy as yourself.
Misery is widespread across the country

NHS and other public services on their knees
Doctors apps
Dentist apps
Foodbanks
Child poverty
Tax burden
Compensation claims
etc etc

I'm amazed he still supports this Governemnt despite evidence everywhere to people lives ruined

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.