The Conservative Party

If tax cuts are introduced in the March budget then apparently it is being speculated that public services is the area where they will look to claw back money.

No idea how, they are decimated as it is.
We need a strong infrastructure. Without it is where people really suffer and division breeds
The Tories will place themselves as the party of the discontent by instigating policies like this. Along with their media pals they will be kicking labour from day one about doing nothing to stop the problems they have caused.

They are determined to spread their hate bile, and ignorance to everyone.

Social media will push their agenda to the hard of thinking.

The warm and fuzzy wasn’t in relation to the economy as you know. But deflection is king in your world so not surprised you went there.

Your government has been in charge for the best part of 15 fucking years and the U.K. is in a mess right now so good on you for recognising those problems. What a man. I don’t hate you, I just think from reading your posts on anything government related shows you up for being out of touch, which is hilarious really when you accuse others of not knowing what’s going on in the real world.

Now the language thing you’ve decided to grasp onto, I can call you whatever you want in 4 languages if you prefer but it’ll still amount to the same thing. In my life I’ve learnt when to be respectful and use languages that is warranted in whatever circumstances I find myself in.
You’ll get nothing but disdain because your views warrant said disdain.
You’ve done your best to try and belittle with your faux intelligence but like I said previously, intelligence is defined in different ways.
I’ll be retired in Mexico if all goes to plan in the next 18 months once my properties and businesses around Europe are sold.
I’m not low rent, just a low threshold for people who believe they are better than others.
Growing up on a council estate tends to keep you fairly grounded when you do well later on, or it has me.
Ditto, well said

The warm and fuzzy wasn’t in relation to the economy as you know. But deflection is king in your world so not surprised you went there.

Your government has been in charge for the best part of 15 fucking years and the U.K. is in a mess right now so good on you for recognising those problems. What a man. I don’t hate you, I just think from reading your posts on anything government related shows you up for being out of touch, which is hilarious really when you accuse others of not knowing what’s going on in the real world.

Now the language thing you’ve decided to grasp onto, I can call you whatever you want in 4 languages if you prefer but it’ll still amount to the same thing. In my life I’ve learnt when to be respectful and use languages that is warranted in whatever circumstances I find myself in.
You’ll get nothing but disdain because your views warrant said disdain.
You’ve done your best to try and belittle with your faux intelligence but like I said previously, intelligence is defined in different ways.
I’ll be retired in Mexico if all goes to plan in the next 18 months once my properties and businesses around Europe are sold.
I’m not low rent, just a low threshold for people who believe they are better than others.
Growing up on a council estate tends to keep you fairly grounded when you do well later on, or it has me.
Well said. Respect is two way street. And the Tories have earned zero respect after a decade of comprehensive misrule.

So Royals and he Tories are neck deep in Kremlin cash and grift

Plenty of other links to the traiorous tories are available, makes you wonder why Bouquet's minion hates this country so much.

So Royals and he Tories are neck deep in Kremlin cash and grift

Plenty of other links to the traiorous tories are available, makes you wonder why Bouquet's minion hates this country so much.

Top googling mate. Well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.