NHS and other public services on their knees
Doctors apps
Dentist apps
Foodbanks
Child poverty
Tax burden
Compensation claims
etc etc

I'm amazed he still supports this Governemnt despite evidence everywhere to people lives ruined
Like most Tory’s they become a parody after a while.
So desperate to ignore the fuck ups they crack on in their quest to make sure deflection is put to the fore.
Not once have I seen him acknowledge that there are certain members in the conservatives that are bringing the party down, I’d have a modicum of respect if he at least did that.
The fact he sees no wrong with this mob tells us all we need to know.

So desperate to ignore the fuck ups they crack on in their quest to make sure deflection is put to the fore.
Not once have I seen him acknowledge that there are certain members in the conservatives that are bringing the party down, I’d have a modicum of respect if he at least did that.
Indeed

Or to put it another way, he comes across as a right ****.

Sorry, what would you call those who saw their mortgage rates rise by around 2/300 a month due to your party’s brain dead attempt at fiscal responsibility? I’d say that caused plenty of despair.
My world is very real which is why I can call out cunts like you who don’t seem to have a clue how much things affect those not as wealthy as yourself.
Whatever, sunshine.

The fact that you attribute the largest and fastest tightening of UK monetary policy to three weeks of Liz Truss only serves to highlight how clueless you are. Nothing to do with the disruption to supply chains caused by the pandemic, the enormous shift in the UK’s terms of trade which followed the pandemic or the unprecedented rise in food and energy prices caused by the war in Ukraine. Any of those ring a bell?

The government’s two key interventions during all of this were the furlough scheme and the energy price cap. Two very costly schemes which were unprecedented in their scope. Are those the specific things which caused such despair for ordinary people?

Whatever, sunshine.

The fact that you attribute the largest and fastest tightening of UK monetary policy to three weeks of Liz Truss only serves to highlight how clueless you are. Nothing to do with the disruption to supply chains caused by the pandemic, the enormous shift in the UK’s terms of trade which followed the pandemic or the unprecedented rise in food and energy prices caused by the war in Ukraine. Any of those ring a bell?

The government’s two key interventions during all of this were the furlough scheme and the energy price cap. Two very costly schemes which were unprecedented in their scope. Are those the specific things which caused such despair for ordinary people?
M60_Worsley_-_Geograph_-_2473385.jpg

Whatever, sunshine.

So you still refuse to acknowledge some of the despicable actions from members of your party that are in positions of authority.
The 3 weeks you talk of lasted a bit longer to those who were impacted.
The fact you still cling to the furlough scheme as a defence tells me who the clueless one is.

Sunshine? Silly ****.

All the Muslims I know (and know of locally) are all very family, and community minded, a lot run local businesses,

and a lot are involved in local charities which are trying to deal with keeping local amenities and feeding children.
All qualities which I would have thought tories would have been supportive, and approving of, and indeed would see them as contributors to the ‘British way of life’.
Maybe there is another reason for this attitude.
My brother in law is Muslim and he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet, we've had plenty of laughs and good times over the years. He's a big Chelsea fan but that's an easy argument to win nowadays! Ultimately though this comes down to the difference between people and religion.

I can speak very highly of Muslims but I certainly question Islam as a religion because its differences can be harmful and can amount to the reduction of rights for some which everyone in the UK is legally entitled to.

Sharia just for example is imposed loosely within communities and this results in the oppression and reduction of rights for women and minorities. This is incompatible with or even illegal in UK law and certainly it is not representative of our way of life in the UK. We cannot accept this as part and parcel of a culture.

Obviously the answer to this is not weaponisation and hate, instead there should be dialogue with communities and appropriate protections put in place to protect vulnerable groups such as women and minorities. The likes of Farage and Anderson are completely wrong though and the only people who truly support them are racists and ignorants who know nothing about the issue.

Or to put it another way, he comes across as a right ****.

So you still refuse to acknowledge some of the despicable actions from members of your party that are in positions of authority.
The 3 weeks you talk of lasted a bit longer to those who were impacted.
The fact you still cling to the furlough scheme as a defence tells me who the clueless one is.

Sunshine? Silly ****.
The fact that people have to revert to foul and abusive language when they’re having a discussion - not that it bothers me one jot - tells its own story as well. Makes you sound a bit thick and desperate.

As for the furlough scheme, the point is entirely relevant given the impact on the public finances, as is the case with the energy price cap. And I’ve posted many times on the behaviour of Truss and Kwarteng, so you’re incorrect in that as well. In fact you really haven’t got that much to add to things have you?

The fact that people have to revert to foul and abusive language when they’re having a discussion - not that it bothers me one jot - tells its own story as well. Makes you sound a bit thick and desperate.

As for the furlough scheme, the point is entirely relevant given the impact on the public finances, as is the case with the energy price cap. And I’ve posted many times on the behaviour of Truss and Kwarteng, so you’re incorrect in that as well. In fact you really haven’t got that much to add to things have you?
You can think whatever you like if it makes you warm and fuzzy inside.
I’m pretty sure this real world you talk of is one I’ve inhabited for a long time and is nothing like the made up one you have in your head.
I suppose thick is relative isn’t it. I’ve done ok in my life thanks and can’t complain with what I have built up. Calling you a **** is just an automatic response because, well you come across as a massive ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.