The Conservative Party

I see prescription price went up to £9.90 yesterday. Just £9.90 more than they cost in Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland.
According to health watch, 10% of the population in England now avoid filling one or more prescriptions, due to cost pressures.
i have ten items every month , each one is vital to have , thank fuck i am over sixty , really feel for those who go without essential meds , shocking every single item is as good as a tenner . I would ask the pharmacist if your meds or similar can be brought over the counter for less before you put your perscription in

i have ten items every month , each one is vital to have , thank fuck i am over sixty , really feel for those who go without essential meds , shocking every single item is as good as a tenner . I would ask the pharmacist if your meds or similar can be brought over the counter for less before you put your perscription in
It’s fucked up, that. As a type 2 with pretty much nothing wrong with me I get anything for free and I work and earn relatively ok money. Even things that aren’t to do with my condition.

I find that absolutely bonkers and it needs sorting out so that people like yourself are given priority. I know nothing of your condition but have read your posts enough to know you are in need of assistance.

If there are locals in your area today, now is your opportunity to turn the screws on Sunak. The locals do matter when it comes to the Tory's ability to exercise soft power and a strong ground campaign for the general election.

Only A PCC today but still voted to get the Tory out. Not much chance of that sadly as he us a pig with a blue rosette so will be voted back in. At least I did my bit to get shot of him.

Only A PCC today but still voted to get the Tory out. Not much chance of that sadly as he us a pig with a blue rosette so will be voted back in. At least I did my bit to get shot of him.
We got “Local town run by local people” style independents in last year and they had a majority in our town council of 1. They immediately refused to hold any meetings with any other councillors, so we badly need to get them back in the minority and our council can actually run as a council again!

Had to vote Lib Dem as they are generally the majority party round here.

Politics, hey?!

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.