The Conservative Party

**** strying to politicize Veterans on D Day remembrance day, how fucking low can they get. They’ve failed veterans for years,loads homeless and just throw on the heapfger serving.

**** strying to politicize Veterans on D Day remembrance day, how fucking low can they get. They’ve failed veterans for years,loads homeless and just throw on the heapfger serving.
“The veterans were amongst the first people to receive the vaccine. They saved us in 1944; we saved them in 2024.”
Quid pro quo.

“The veterans were amongst the first people to receive the vaccine. They saved us in 1944; we saved them in 2024.”
Quid pro quo.

Wow, is that really what he's said? At least his showing us his 'authentic self', i.e. a self-serving little shit with crap judgement and no moral compass.

The sight of the smug little shit shaaps at the d-day celebrations makes you want to puke.
This twat is part of a government which wants to leave the ECHR to further their own political ends.
The same ECHR that we helped shape and became signatories to as a safeguard against the recurrence of such dreadful events as D-Day and the events that led us to it.
And there he sits - a devious slimy little creep.

Wow, is that really what he's said? At least his showing us his 'authentic self', i.e. a self-serving little shit with crap judgement and no moral compass.
No, I was paraphrasing what Sunak / Johnson et al would probably say.

The fact it has more than a patina of truth to it tells you how far we’ve plumbed the political-depths.

I hope they get absolutely eviscerated.

In the meantime I’m going to go and look for the world’s smallest violin. It’s urgently needed for the country’s private schools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.