The Conservative Party

Yes, I think they would have done better without Truss and also think Sunak had good intentions to turn the country around. However, the party itself had become so toxic that there was no real way back so he allowed the Tories to salt the earth, which I never thought I’d see from any government, ever.

Even if they knew they were on their way out, surely a government should govern responsibly for its people, yet these absolute cunts stuck 2 fingers up to all of us and then kicked us in the balls, just for good measure.
As far as I can see the only difference between Labour and the Conservatives is that one is on the way out, and t'other is on the way in - but they both seem to be kicking me in the balls.

Its ski-ing season soon

How rich do you have to be, to be called Money-Coutts?

I was looking for a joke about marrying Money, but the real story is even more depressing.

"In 1875 Francis Money, as he was then named, married Edith Ellen Churchill. In 1881, his mother Clara's sister Angela Burdett violated the terms of the will making her the sole heir of the Coutts fortune, by marrying a foreigner (an American 40 years her junior). Seeing an opportunity, Clara and her son adopted the name "Coutts," as required by the will, and contested Angela's claims. A settlement was reached, and Angela received two-fifths of the income until her death in 1906, at which time Francis became the sole beneficiary."

A foreigner!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.