The Conservative Party

Boris is dead long live Boris!

He's sacrificed himself for the good of the whole party, nay the country so that the PM can mould the party in his image to win the next general election.

Huzzah for Bozza!
Is it likely he could jump to one of the even more ridiculous rightwing splinter parties? That one Lawrence the fox has set up?

Is it likely he could jump to one of the even more ridiculous rightwing splinter parties? That one Lawrence the fox has set up?
You just don't know with him.

I feel he'll be on Gammon News. They need the viewers and knows he'll get them in. Framing himself as UK version of Tucker the Fucker Carlson.

You just don't know with him.

I feel he'll be on Gammon News. They need the viewers and knows he'll get them in. Framing himself as UK version of Tucker the Fucker Carlson.
Hours of interviews spitting bile and hate on those he sees as the traitors , the infidels, those who plotted his downfall and those who must be punished and humiliated for this heinous act of treachery and infamy.
I‘m quite looking forward to it.

Hours of interviews spitting bile and hate on those he sees as the traitors , the infidels, those who plotted his downfall and those who must be punished and humiliated for this heinous act of treachery and infamy.
Yep, pass the popcorn.

He'll quote one of the Iago soliloquy's from Othello or a Greek tragedy and hope we all get the reference who he's referring to.

To be fair to Quince, he is a decent guy who tells it how it is and semblance of decency. He stands by his principles and the likes of Johnson, et al, would probably have pushed him over the edge.

They're not all bad and he would have tried to do good things for his constituents. To clarify, I have first hand experience.

even so people like him know the Tories goose is cooked he can see he is part of a Govt that is a crappy soap opera but doesn't have the backbone to face the music at the ballot box

Johnson’s gone. He‘ll still use his position as influence and make an absolute mint from the lobbyists that promised him remuneration once he’d finished at No10.

Cunts like Johnson prostitute themselves, it’s all about money and power.

Johnson’s gone. He‘ll still use his position as influence and make an absolute mint from the lobbyists that promised him remuneration once he’d finished at No10.

Cunts like Johnson prostitute themselves, it’s all about money and power.

as I have said he cares not a jot for "his" Party - he will start a civil war if he can because that could result in him getting another crack at being MP but alternatively - and equally happily for him - it will burn the Tories down. He doesn't care what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.