The Coral - Butterfly House.

great band the coral and a great live band. will be there at the lowry next week.

if i'm being honest though after an amazing debut, with each proceeding album the material seems to have got slightly weaker.

have the new album on order, only heard the title track and 1000 years and if this album is anything like those 2 it will be their best since their debut. 2 great songs. very cs&n!

been looking for a torrent without any luck of their new album, anyone point me in the right direction?

mikeyboy said:
been looking for a torrent without any luck of their new album, anyone point me in the right direction?

Don't want to put the link up in case it causes trouble but try Files Tube

bada bing said:
mikeyboy said:

Don't want to put the link up in case it causes trouble but try Files Tube

will try that, cheers.

Well Since I've bought "Butterfly house" I've not stop playing it for about day and half and I must say its the best album I've Listen to this year, really good chill out album

One of my favourite songs from them----
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moBL_-3x-TY&playnext_from=TL&videos=Is2DJOLWL8E&feature=grec_index[/youtube]

really enjoyed their first couple of single's when they came onto the scene

thing's move fast though, an i always felt that they didn't seize their chance like they could have

i will have a listen on svennis' recommendation though

but still miles better than kasabian - god know's why they are so big.

I've never quite managed to get into them, my sister has always been a massive fan and i nicked a few of her cd's. Just bought the new album and il tell you what i think. Anyone on here on last fm?

Just got it on spotify now, only on the first track, the first minute or so reminded me of Richard Ashcroft. I really enjoyed the Singles Collection, so looking forward to listening to the rest of this album, but usually judge properly after a few listens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.