The COUNTING Banner at the Swamp

When we end the drought we should make a banner about it. Instead of sweeping it under the carpet we should make a point of how we've stayed loyal all that time and we're City til we die

de niro said:
lets just beat them at football.

and fight them on the terraces
and fight them on the streets
and fight them in the pubs

Personally I don't want anything to do with them in our stadium. Leave them to their own obsession with us. That banner won't go by the way. It will just change to number of years since a title or European cup.

manchester blue said:
Personally I don't want anything to do with them in our stadium. Leave them to their own obsession with us. That banner won't go by the way. It will just change to number of years since a title or European cup.

Wouldn't carry half as much weight though, most clubs have gone a long time without winning a top division title and not many have won the European Cup, but to go 34 years and win fuck all is poor. I agree that the banner will stay though, they'll come up with something else snide, leave em to it.

The longer we have to wait for a trophy the bigger the party will be, but I hope it'll come soon, not long to go now I feel. Just a couple of years back we were a million miles away, now it's only a matter of time

I've heard that they've decided on the colour of the new banner, it's red (obviously), here it is:

large_foreclosure.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.