The Cult of Tevez

sweep said:
Donkey Boy said:
Yeh, you're right. We should boo the fucker.

boooooooooo
May be there's some middle ground between booing him and sucking his arse the way some do?

What would that be then, not sing his name, only applaud when he scores???

What a ridiculous thread, I’m 25 and I have seen some serious tripe in a blue shirt in my time. Tevez is world class, a goal machine who always gives his absolute maximum.

But despite that some feel that it is wrong that he enjoys more of the limelight than other players.

Are you fuckin puddled?

Tevez is one of the worlds greatest players, in the form of his life, and whilst its wrong to say he is single handedly dragging us into the Champions League, I'm pretty sure were a lot closer to achieving that than if he was not here

Best player I've ever seen wearing a City shirt, no apologies for sucking his arse as you like to put it

I'm beginning to think our some of our fans are insane. I commented on a thread about the Aris fans this morning, apparently they had shit support, and should of stopped singing and focused more on the game. Now we have another lunatic giving out about our best players kids mascotting a game, and been giving a standing ovation?! Holy shit, what is going on. Tevez always gets a standing ovation, he's truly a world class player, why wouldn't you stand and applaud him? We know he didn't play particularly well last night, should we all sit down in silence an let him walk off the pitch? I'm staring to get really disillusioned with our fans lately, the only reason I come onto this forum is to converse with real fans, who have well thought out and logical opinions about our club and football in general. We need to start regulating this forum, no more idiots!

CTID!!

He is the best player I've ever seen in a blue shirt ( I'm 31 btw ) ... If he goes on to lift a trophy this season he'll become a city legend .
I honestly think he'll see his contract out with us and will become the clubs greatest ever player .

Bluemoon115 said:
Of course he has a cult following. He ticks every box.

He scores goals. Kids love players who score goals.
He runs all over, chasing down every ball. The older generation like that.
Despite claims of greediness, only David Silva has more assists (7) than Tevez (6).
Again, despite claims to the contrary from some, he's quite a skilful player at times.
Plus he came here from, and has shown contempt towards United, which is why the more embittered of blues like him.

The fact is, he is an all round top player, so of course he is gonna be showcased. The only ones that are not gonna like him are those who moan about anything, and women who want to see good looking players.

But of course, the moaners will simply say I'm kissing his arse. Then again, they probably pine for the Lee Bradbury days.
This.

I can't believe Bluemooners can just forget his contributions and commitment on-pitch to the club. Without Tevez, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Bluemoon115 said:

Despite claims of greediness, only David Silva has more assists (7) than Tevez (6).
Again, despite claims to the contrary from some, he's quite a skilful player at times.
Plus he came here from, and has shown contempt towards United, which is why the more embittered of blues like him.

The fact is, he is an all round top player, so of course he is gonna be showcased. The only ones that are not gonna like him are those who moan about anything, and women who want to see good looking players.

But of course, the moaners will simply say I'm kissing his arse. Then again, they probably pine for the Lee Bradbury days.

One of the best posts regarding Tevez. I started a thread a while ago suggesting people need to get over the transfer request drama and accept what a class player he is. I hate it when people who claim he has poor touch or technique.....so wrong! I even saw someone claim he isn't a tireless worker. Good Post.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Getting a bit sick of it now. I support Manchester City and yet it seems increasingly to be the case that our club is all about Carlos these days. If it's not his kids (yet again) being used as mascots it's a story or interview about him on the Offical Website or, as with last night, his 50 goals on the screens in the ground along with his top 5. All this I can understand to a degree from the club's point of view (publicity) but last night he got a standing ovation and he had a poor game, marginally better than Balotelli, who was crucified. I know he's important to us at the moment but a standing ovation for what he delivered last night just beggars belief. End of rant...

He played bad last night? He was one of our best players, he's forged a brilliant duo with Silva and he's getting there now with Dzeko in little time. I don't get where your coming from when he's single handedly breaking club records and is the key to our season he always has been.

50 in 73 is some form.

I was watching Mancini last night and he was going mad at Balotelli for playing ahead of the game and when a move was broken down he didn't get his head up to start a new one he just sulked, Balotelli is one for the future and he needs to learn but Tevez loses it and chases it down like a pitbull. He is here at his peak and take his goals out of City and we'd be nowhere.

He is by far and a mile one of the top 5 in the world in terms of what he brings to a club, he could walk into any top team in the world and shine, it's only right him being here is celebrated.

Bluemoon115 said:

Not EVERY box. As much as I like Tevez, as you've mentioned he's very greedy at times and often only passes when forced to, and by then the chance to release someone else has passed him by. Imagine how many more goals we'd score if he looked for a pass BEFORE trying to go alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.