The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

Ignore the Neville part of the equation.....there is now an explanation why his form fell off a cliff after the 2018 World Cup.

Cannot believe some blues can't see beyond their hatred of the Bury boy!
Makes them bigger all things MCFC (on the internet)

I know. But Gary Neville is a no go.
Get over your precious self and open your mind. Seriously.

Neville gave Alli a platform, a few questions to allow him to say what he needed to say, and, for the most part, was furniture to what was said by a young man whose upbringing I wouldn’t want for my worst enemy.

I have a new appreciation for him, having been lazy enough myself to accept the media narrative of who he was.

I hope he has a good season that allows him to get back on the horse and resurrect what was a very promising career.

And, while he is obviously rough around the edges, I was very impressed by his eloquence and self-awareness.

Good luck to him!
Now…WTF is with all the tattoos with these players/people today? Signed, FOC.

He is.

He conducted this interview perfectly and looked after his junior. But of course he’s an ex red so fuck him yes?

Sad that there are Blues like this. Ok the main Alli thread there even a post who said touching Alli’s leg was creepy.

Fucking jokers.

Alli will have felt comforted by that.

Anything to be the biggest City fan though.
Amen my brother. A.Men

I get we are all City fans, I get it. And I get we have to be seen to “hate united” and everything to do with them, at all times, and for all reasons, but I cannot get past the fact that some ‘Top, Top Blues’ almost take a perverse delight in demonstrably proving that they “fucking hate Man Yoo well more than I could ever care about a decent young man struggling with serious mental health, man”, and wear such utter cuntishness as a (stone island, natch) badge of honour as if that is something to be proud of. It ain’t.

Alli is clearly a very troubled young man, who has suffered truly horrific abuse and experiences, and with the aid of a truly professional, caring, and decent man in Gary Neville has found the strength to talk about it publicly.

Cant we cast aside for a moment our fucking infantile, playground, ridiculous allegiances and just accept that this interview can only have served to help Alli, and was conducted thoughtfully and caringly by Neville?

We see the same thing when Marcus Rashford is using his position to help feed starving children “nah, no way fella, he’s a fucking munich in’t he? I fucking hate them starving kids me, I’m a top top blue”

Theres loads of threads to tell the world what top top blues you are. Leave this one to the grown ups.

Surprised to see such low engagement on this. It’s probably the most heartfelt football interview I’ve, well, ever seen.
There’s already been about ten pages of discussion in the other Dele Alli (correct spelling) thread.

Yes, Alli is a shitbag on the pitch. Doesn’t make him any less mentally ill or his childhood less shit.

So only players who behave immaculately on the pitch deserve any kind of sympathy. Got it.

Ignore the Neville part of the equation.....there is now an explanation why his form fell off a cliff after the 2018 World Cup.

Cannot believe some blues can't see beyond their hatred of the Bury boy!
I don't hate him as much as I perhaps should lol, I don't really mind him to much tbh. Think I prefer him over a carragher.

Better than being just a **** like you obviously are
What a pathetic take to have
This guy has been through hell in his life and you want to pick in a couple of fouls in a game of football
Don’t reply you have Fuck all I want to hear

Well said.

This thread was bumped because of his off field issues and how they have shaped his life and career so far,and ultimately the bravery he has displayed by opening up to the world and sharing those demons that will also be currently affecting many other people.

To go down another completely irrelevant avenue,and start slagging the lad,is bizarre.

Amen my brother. A.Men

I get we are all City fans, I get it. And I get we have to be seen to “hate united” and everything to do with them, at all times, and for all reasons, but I cannot get past the fact that some ‘Top, Top Blues’ almost take a perverse delight in demonstrably proving that they “fucking hate Man Yoo well more than I could ever care about a decent young man struggling with serious mental health, man”, and wear such utter cuntishness as a (stone island, natch) badge of honour as if that is something to be proud of. It ain’t.

Alli is clearly a very troubled young man, who has suffered truly horrific abuse and experiences, and with the aid of a truly professional, caring, and decent man in Gary Neville has found the strength to talk about it publicly.

Cant we cast aside for a moment our fucking infantile, playground, ridiculous allegiances and just accept that this interview can only have served to help Alli, and was conducted thoughtfully and caringly by Neville?

We see the same thing when Marcus Rashford is using his position to help feed starving children “nah, no way fella, he’s a fucking munich in’t he? I fucking hate them starving kids me, I’m a top top blue”

Theres loads of threads to tell the world what top top blues you are. Leave this one to the grown ups.
Bravo. Absolutely spot on.

They can’t help it. It’s too easy to be idiotic when all that is between them and this is a keyboard. Far too easy.

Glad to see the grown ups in this matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.