The Darts 20/21

It's gonna be an England vs Scotland final. They need to sort the fucking crowd out

Ruining the games, you have one throwing to absolute silence and the others getting abuse every time he steps up. Only so long before it gets to you, Price is far and away the best darts player on the planet. That said I hope Smith goes on to win it now, played brilliantly.

Ruining the games, you have one throwing to absolute silence and the others getting abuse every time he steps up. Only so long before it gets to you, Price is far and away the best darts player on the planet. That said I hope Smith goes on to win it now, played brilliantly.

Price threw a 9 darter on stage and was getting shit from some of the crowd. They should show more respect to the players for putting on such a quality display.

Smith v Anderson final. I think Smith has too much scoring power for anyone left in the draw regardless of his composure. If he doesn't get the confidence from winning this match he never will.
Peak Anderson definitely has the scoring power to cope with anyone but we seldom see it these days.

I think it could finally be Smith’s year.

Are you forgetting MVG?

Great darts last night but a special mention to whoever did Rydz’s hair ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.