The Darts 20/21

Price is so classless with his insta post.

Crowd aside, Michael Smith was better.

Crowd probably went too far but Price does himself no favours.

It's gonna be an England vs Scotland final. They need to sort the fucking crowd out

There's a new breed of fan that goes to Ally Pally who probably couldn't even tell you what check out is required for a 128.

I saw Gary Anderson at the world champs and crowd were brilliant.

Price is so classless with his insta post.

Crowd aside, Michael Smith was better.

Crowd probably went too far but Price does himself no favours.

Some of the crowd were a bit disrespectful but the players have to deal with that. It's just an excuse because he got beat, his ego can't take that someone was better than him on the night. He usually says that he feeds on it when he wins.

Well Price isn’t “far and away the best player on the planet” is he? You might think he’s the best but someone who is so much better than everyone else wins the Premier League and doesn’t crash out at the quarter final stage.

In your opinion of course.

In my opinion of course. He wasn’t far and away the best player last night was he?

No he wasn’t to be fair, I’m from Tameside btw and have absolutely no Welsh connections ha so no motive behind my opinion!

I just think it’s weird when you pay money to go and watch someone who’s good at their trade just to boo them and give them shit. Maybe that’s why he wasn’t at his best, who knows? I just know he’s entertaining and I’d rather watch him than some boring ****. I’d like any of Smith or Anderson to win it from here.

No he wasn’t to be fair, I’m from Tameside btw and have absolutely no Welsh connections ha so no motive behind my opinion!

I just think it’s weird when you pay money to go and watch someone who’s good at their trade just to boo them and give them shit. Maybe that’s why he wasn’t at his best, who knows? I just know he’s entertaining and I’d rather watch him than some boring ****. I’d like any of Smith or Anderson to win it from here.
There were a lot of weird City fans at Manchester derbies back in the 90’s. Me included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.