The David Silva Stand?

He is already thinking about the day he finishes his City career and only wants to be remembered by the fans for his football. He is a humble man.

Personally I believe a more lasting memorial from the club is needed. Naming one of the pitches at the CFA as they did for Yaya somehow doesn't feel enough.

He will have played more times in the Premier League and Champions League by the time he finishes than any other City player & been at the club for 10 years. He has won 3 League titles already.

I am biased towards my amigo so what do you guys think? A fitting tribute or over the top?
Surely statues of Kompany, Silva and Aguero together? Honourable mentions for Zaba, Hart and Yaya Toure but those three have been the most consistent players for City with 10+ years service by the time they leave.

Something fitting is needed that’s for sure. Also what about the Danny Mills urinal or the Steve Mcmanaman sewer system.

Sewer system that way.

116jplh.gif

The Merlin stand would be a cool name. A statue idea of Vinny,Sergio and David together would be amazing. Something the club definitely needs to look at for the future. Zabba embodies everything about the club so he needs one too.

Wouldn’t we be better calling it the 2012 stand to incorporate the whole collective of players that dragged us to the promised land? Hart, Kompany, Silva,Yaya, Aguero have all been the backbone for so long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.