The David Silva Stand?

No, no, not that long. You're entitled to your opinion mate but that would be far too long. Let's be realistic, that would be a bit daft.
I'm thinking, in years to come, if people are still talking about what a legend Silva was, and telling their kids/grandkids how he was the best player that they've ever seen play for City, then name a stand after him.

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"

Similar:
    derision

mockery

ridicule
    an object of ridicule
    satire

irony

scorn

sneering

scoffing

Feck mate you have unearthed the Penis Painter.

Next week vid- The Penis Painter v The Mazzarelli Ballbag.

In fairness to that penile artist, at least he is making use of his cock, maybe if you removed your own from your ass you would not be so uptight ;)

anyway on you go...

Feck mate you have unearthed the Penis Painter.

Next week vid- The Penis Painter v The Mazzarelli Ballbag.

In fairness to that penile artist, at least he is making use of his cock, maybe if you removed your own from your ass you would not be so uptight ;)

anyway on you go...
I can never quite get it to reach tbh, but if I get a rib removed I could probably suck it. Not you then? - I just thought there were stylistic similarities.

I can never quite get it to reach tbh, but if I get a rib removed I could probably suck it. Not you then? - I just thought there were stylistic similarities.

I have just seen this reply mate. If the mrs needs a good creative cock to fill those Swiss Cheese holes I will kindly drop you my number.

Anyway enough of the back and forth woman slapping. I only engaged out of pity but I am truly bored of it now.

Tho If you want to comment further send me an email to: youracockfacetwat@gmail.com

if not have a lovely day Mazzarelli's ballbag.

I have just seen this reply mate. If the mrs needs a good creative cock to fill those Swiss Cheese holes I will kindly drop you my number.

Anyway enough of the back and forth woman slapping. I only engaged out of pity but I am truly bored of it now.

Tho If you want to comment further send me an email to: youracockfacetwat@gmail.com

if not have a lovely day Mazzarelli's ballbag.
I passed the wife your email, but she said it's not working?

Not totally against the idea but not particularly a fan of naming stands after players mainly because it's difficult to pick out just 4 players from our history thought the same about the Colin Bell stand, on the other hand deserves to be remembered by more than just one of the training pitches named after him. Just not sure a stand is the best way.

If anyone deserves a stand named after them Aguero does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.