The day is here!

Ian said:
w4hammer said:
please do it in style today gents...no nerves, no scrapes, no tension. first goal after ten mins and then a stroll in the sunshine...

the rest of the football world ALL wants to see another ( fatal) right hook land firmly on SAF's boozy nose.

we all can start hating you next year, so enjoy the love for a while.

a bit of support & love in our direction next saturday wouldnt go amiss, either!

IRONS
Cheers mate. Good luck next week. You have a lot in common with us. Good club, proper fans with shit all around you!

Here here!

danburge82 said:
w4hammer said:
please do it in style today gents...no nerves, no scrapes, no tension. first goal after ten mins and then a stroll in the sunshine...

the rest of the football world ALL wants to see another ( fatal) right hook land firmly on SAF's boozy nose.

a bit of support & love in our direction next saturday wouldnt go amiss, either!

IRONS
Of course! West Ham are the only other club I like. Good luck to you. Hope to see you next year.

Never start hating us though. Always think of us as the Jedi against the evil empire, or the
Gondor army against the Mordor Orks!

Thanks mate. Good luck next week!

just got back from magaluf been goin the same time for years and the ushited fans couldnt get round the fact that was flyin back for the game on a sat nite instead of watching it on the telly!! sums the red twats up!! to a man every supporter of every club( west ham,lpool,everton,millwall,swindon and newcastle) i met out there wants us to win it!!

cmon you blue boys.

lordloverocket said:
just got back from magaluf been goin the same time for years and the ushited fans couldnt get round the fact that was flyin back for the game on a sat nite instead of watching it on the telly!! sums the red twats up!! to a man every supporter of every club( west ham,lpool,everton,millwall,swindon and newcastle) i met out there wants us to win it!!

cmon you blue boys.
Loads of people at isle of man airport were wishing me luck for the game.

w4hammer said:

IRONS

thanks and all the best to WHU

Today’s the day, results are vital
For City to win and take the title
We’ve been mocked and we’ve been slated
In the desolate years while we have waited
Always in the shadow of the ‘Pool and United
And Chelsea but now those wrongs can be righted
City the underdogs, that’s been the story
Til goal makers arrived, Aguero, Tevez and Toure
A long time to wait, 44 years
Different managers, relegation and tears
But we bounced back, with Bobby Manc on the up
And last year took the FA Cup
The Blues have always been in it to win it
But we like to leave things to the very last minute
So come on Aguero, Richards, Tevez and Toure
Bring us this last day of season our glory
Your fans have been constant, whate’er happens today we’ll cry
Cos we’re blue in our hearts and we’re
City. Til. We. Die.

davymcfc said:
lordloverocket said:

cmon you blue boys.
it was a nice touch to have other fans come over when they heard me n mi mates accents knowing we were from manchester and making a point of shaking our hands n wishing us good luck....with the phrase they always stick on the end....i fookin hate the red c*nts!!

davymcfc said:
Today we could be champions.

Lets hope so, best of luck from myself & all Leeds United fans - here's something to sing along to:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzxB3-JcfDA[/youtube]

or

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzxB3-JcfDA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzxB3-JcfDA</a>

davymcfc said:
lordloverocket said:

cmon you blue boys.
You a manxie bud?? And going to the game? Jammy git!!

Woke up at 5am, woke up at 6:30am, woke up at 7:15am, woke up at 8:20am...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.