The Death Penalty.

Bigga said:
mackenzie said:
Kids carry knives because they mix in circles that do likewise. And because they are completely clueless as to the effects of their actions. It's not real to them.

Going off what you said earlier, Macca, what do you think of this...?

Jay Z said:
They say an eye for an eye, we both lose our sight
And two wrongs don't make a right
But when you been wronged and you know all along that it's just one life
At what point does one fight...?

Not condoning anything, but it's a question...

I think the "wronged" bit is the part where they need to be educated.

mackenzie said:
Good luck with the job either way citybhoy.

I can understand how frustrating the law must be. My cousin was a barrister and emigrated to Canada (her hubby is Canadian) not so long ago. She is now a District Coroner and I don't think she ever really regrets giving up the law here.

cheers mackenzie, fingers crossed, still going to miss those HOOPS though

citybhoy said:
mackenzie said:

I can understand how frustrating the law must be. My cousin was a barrister and emigrated to Canada (her hubby is Canadian) not so long ago. She is now a District Coroner and I don't think she ever really regrets giving up the law here.

Yeah,hope it all turns out for the good,citybhoy.
And don't worry too much if you end up in Dorset -
1) its much sunnier and;
2)they probably hate the huns as much as the rest of us! :)

Bigga said:
See, that's where I thought you would point things out, Macca. Would that not be another 'Ruth Ellis' situation? Constant provacation?

But what do they consider as "provocation?"

I know everything can be deemed as "relative" but when it's in a world of make believe, territorial, childlike need to find an excuse for slashing someone and earning "colours" how does that stand close inspection for a parallel with Ruth Ellis?

You know what I think about gangs Bigga, as we have discussed it before and agreed on many of the fundamental points. Namely that these kids need to be given a real identity and a sense of being part of the wider community.

Of course I agree with your points, Macca. However, having had a daughter go out with a boy of certain notoriety in the city, for his age, and my son affliated cos he was with his sister a lot, I find it hard pressed to not understand the tempation to protect yourself, if you were in a situation not of your own making.

Luckily, the lad in mention got down time for a few years, but I would still prefer my lad to live by any means, if he's under threat.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citybhoy said:
mackenzie said:

1) its much sunnier and;

Cheers Nijinsky, lol about the huns.dont know about weymouth though, didnt graham bastard roberts start of there?

Bigga said:
Of course I agree with your points, Macca. However, having had a daughter go out with a boy of certain notoriety in the city, for his age, and my son affliated cos he was with his sister a lot, I find it hard pressed to not understand the tempation to protect yourself, if you were in a situation not of your own making.

Luckily, the lad in mention got down time for a few years, but I would still prefer my lad to live by any means, if he's under threat.

I'd answer by saying they need to change their circle of friends.

And I married a lad of certain notoriety (more fool me!).

25 years ago maybe, but I cut my losses and got out as soon as I could. It can be done Bigga.

citybhoy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citybhoy said:
mackenzie said:

1) its much sunnier and;

Cheers Nijinsky, lol about the huns.dont know about weymouth though, didnt graham bastard roberts start of there?

Yeah,that Scottish cup win in '06 still hurts.
Then they fired the brainless tosser for racism the next year.
So maybe there is a God! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.