The derby and that air disaster we can`t mention.

i have had the misfortune of giong to old trafford for two meetings for a course i was on a few months back.

fuck me! they way they advertise the air disaster on every availble square inch of wall around the ground yet forget to mention they kicked the victims families out of their homes.

to use an event like that to make money! as it does because of tourists! is disgraceful.

r.i.p munich disaster victims, united will never let you.

A blatant fixture fix, trying to set us up to fail again. They are still smarting after we humiliated them with Benjani and chums, so want revenge.
Guess we'll just have to be the ultimate party poopers and disappoint them on both counts yet again

bluebean said:
mct said:
6th of feb 1958 ,and the derby is on the 12th of feb have we been set up again as i`m sure thats when the minutes silence will be ,i could be wrong the newspapers and sky would love it if they hear a peep out of us .

btw are flairs allowed. !.

Just a chance to show how immaculate we are again!

You mean impeccable ;o)

crizack said:
i have had the misfortune of giong to old trafford for two meetings for a course i was on a few months back.

fuck me! they way they advertise the air disaster on every availble square inch of wall around the ground yet forget to mention they kicked the victims families out of their homes.

to use an event like that to make money! as it does because of tourists! is disgraceful.

This..... they will still be trying to make money out of it in another 20 years... it happened 53 years ago, time to let it rest instead of every Feb trying to make more of it then when it happened. Most of the hard core support from thiose days will have passed away themselves it has now become a moneyspinning excercise every 1st week of Feb. Move on.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
crizack said:

This..... they will still be trying to make money out of it in another 20 years... it happened 53 years ago, time to let it rest instead of every Feb trying to make more of it then when it happened. Most of the hard core support from thiose days will have passed away themselves it has now become a moneyspinning excercise every 1st week of Feb. Move on.
that's exactly what it's for
a guaranteed sell out and increase the corporate prices for the 'remembrance' game
should let it drop now

mcfcliam said:
Don't know but no fucking chance I'm going to that shithole.

Fucking hate the place.

Always gets me when blues say this as if it makes them a bigger fan cos they won't go to the swamp. I'm right in thinking you go to away games right? Well imagine how gutted you would be if we beat them and you're not there to enjoy it?! When we won 2 1 in the Munich derby it was one of the best away matches I've ever been to, including Blackburn, gillingham etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.