The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blumers Bloomers said:
Watched them against Chelsea before and I am baffled how an ordinary team with ordinary players are 15 effing points clear. It really is astonishing.

Nothing whatsoever to fear.

1 -4 City

Apart from some over the top leg breaker on one of our better players. Nothing would surprise me from the likes of Rooney, Jones, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani or that twat of a manager.

so i haven't read all 14 pages of the post but i've read upto 7 and it seems that people think yaya and aguero are out for the game? - Is this right... If so then it's obviously going to be a big miss :S

Crazy predictions time!

I think that if (when) we win next Monday we'll send the rags on a spiral of poor form. They'll draw away to Stoke and West Ham, by which time we've reduced the gap from 15pts down to 8. They'll then lose to Arsenal and Chelsea and on the final day the gap will be 2pts.

With them panicking, they'll draw away to West Brom and we'll win the 9th game on the trot, leaving the rags once again distraught on the final day of the season!

fergal_oc said:
Crazy predictions time!

I think that if (when) we win next Monday we'll send the rags on a spiral of poor form. They'll draw away to Stoke and West Ham, by which time we've reduced the gap from 15pts down to 8. They'll then lose to Arsenal and Chelsea and on the final day the gap will be 2pts.

With them panicking, they'll draw away to West Brom and we'll win the 9th game on the trot, leaving the rags once again distraught on the final day of the season!

If this was to happen I'll bathe naked and be baptised in the River Irwell and become a full on born again Christian.

I understand we have a big big game coming up in the semi's of the FA cup but im not sure if i agree with those who are calling for some of our key players to be rested for the derby...

There are lots of us going, myself included who have paid good money for a ticket and who expect to see our beloved team give absolutely everything to beat our rivals who we all love to hate!

Blue2112 said:
fergal_oc said:
Crazy predictions time!

If this was to happen I'll bathe naked and be baptised in the River Irwell and become a full on born again Terry Christian.

squirtyflower said:
Blue2112 said:
fergal_oc said:
Crazy predictions time!

If this was to happen I'll bathe naked and be baptised in the River Irwell and become a full on born again Terry Christian.

Yes i'd even profess my liking of this twat. Infact i'll wear a t-shirt bearing his face and any message you wish for a whole month.

lot of people forgetting ,securing 2/3 spot is top prize,no chance of fielding a understrengh team,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.