The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
best 11 for the rest of the season twat em at the swamp win the cup and run em as close as poss ..... set the stall out and stop f***in about roberto.....onwards an upwards

This has echoes of the Liverpool game at Anfield in 2011 a few days before the semi

Whilst as rabid haters of the rags we'd hate to field an understrength team there and get beaten, the bigger game is the semi final.

It's times like these that big time managers like Roberto earn their corn. I wouldn't want to have to pick the team for OT, in some ways it's a no win situation

inbetween said:
bobmcfc said:
Blue2112 said:
Chelsea will be fucking knackered by the time they play the Rags and as for Arsenal I doubt they'll seriously threaten a result against a United team with the title in their sights.

I can see united players easing off the gas because in their minds it's won, plus Chelsea and arsenal have a lot to play for looking at where spurs are.

Stranger things have happened and if we beat them, psychologically, things start to get a bit nervous and teams like West Ham and Villa aren't fully safe, even West Ham could still get sucked into a relegation battle with some bad results. If it comes to playing Chelsea or Arsenal with the title still not wrapped up.. I almost fancy us to steal it, not going to hold my breath but a lot can still happen yet, they were shite today and they had so much to play for. The biggest problem if things were to get 'really' close is the goal difference.
Mebbe Stoke n west ham can give those dirty twats some stick n get wins then were not so far off some squeeky bum time in may. Crouch n Owen may stick it to them plus Arse n Chelski still hate them n dont wanna hand over an easy win. Its a longshot but u never know?
Heres hoping we smash em next week n put them in shock with the daylight between us shrinking and Kun n Tevez running em into the ground.
COME ON CITY!

de niro said:
they will 100% nobble our players.
No they won't , that will risk yellow/red cards. What they will want to do is beat us thereby effectively winning the title and rubbing our noses in it.Unfortunately they're a game short if that happens.But hey let's go and ruin their party.Anyway I thought you didn't care any more.

First derby in a long time where the nerves haven't been killing me leading in. Last season I was a wreck the week before, especially before the 1-0 (one of the best atmospheres we've ever had at the CoMS/Etihad, what a night!). Now I really want us to win but it's only for the temporary bragging rights all derbies bring, a bit like the old days really. A draw wouldn't bother me either.

We need a win period. Spurs. Arsenal and Chelsea are going to be chasing us down. Can't get complacent.

I reckon our fans throughout the derby should sing...

'Wembley, Wembley, we're the famous Man City and we're going to Wembley...'

Having hoped to get to the FA Cup final and Champions League final this should get them going!!!

Len Rum said:
de niro said:
they will 100% nobble our players.
No they won't , that will risk yellow/red cards. What they will want to do is beat us thereby effectively winning the title and rubbing our noses in it.Unfortunately they're a game short if that happens.But hey let's go and ruin their party.Anyway I thought you didn't care any more.

Ah hahahahahahahaha. Brilliant. Seriously though, they really will.

We're City we always care, losing to them cunts is never an option.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
I reckon our fans throughout the derby should sing...

'Wembley, Wembley, we're the famous Man City and we're going to Wembley...'

Having hoped to get to the FA Cup final and Champions League final this should get them going!!!

Would prefer:

The City is yours, the City is yours, we're all off to Wembley, the City is yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.