The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JULES said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Watched them against Chelsea before and I am baffled how an ordinary team with ordinary players are 15 effing points clear. It really is astonishing.

Nothing whatsoever to fear.

1 -4 City
I have been thinking something similar all season, they are not that good, just cant work it out, and, is it me or have they had fewer helping hands from the refs this seaon compared to last season ???

I've said it for a while, and it makes this season even worse. The league this year has been poor, and the fact that we are 15 points behind these average Red fuckers is a real kick in the dick. The fear they hold over other teams is in name alone, because as a team they have nothing over anybody when teams actually have a go against them.

We have to attack next Monday. Show no fucking mercy whatsoever, these c|u|n|t|s are there for the humiliating.

mcfcirlam said:
I have heard many reasons why they lost the title, but last Sunday I heard the following.
"It was disgusting, that final day, Joey Barton knew that if he got sent off it would delay your game and you would both know what you had to do to win the title and QPR stay up"

I hadnt heard this from any of them, previous to this.

WTF !!!

They're clutching the same straw I am clutching for a title win this season. Outside the box thinking. I bet they are in PR or some line of needless banking relations.

mcfcirlam said:
I have heard many reasons why they lost the title, but last Sunday I heard the following. "It was disgusting, that final day, Joey Barton knew that if he got sent off it would delay your game and you would both know what you had to do to win the title and QPR stay up".
I hadnt heard this from any of them, previous to this. WTF !!!
Serves the tossers right if it was true. Joey's ultimate revenge! I like the concept.

lionheart said:
mcfcirlam said:
I have heard many reasons why they lost the title, but last Sunday I heard the following. "It was disgusting, that final day, Joey Barton knew that if he got sent off it would delay your game and you would both know what you had to do to win the title and QPR stay up".
I hadnt heard this from any of them, previous to this. WTF !!!
Serves the tossers right if it was true. Joey's ultimate revenge! I like the concept.

Funny because it looks like every QPR player on the pitch is trying to take Balotelli and Sergio down during that final goal...<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:07 pm --<br /><br />Also, I'm absolutely buzzing with confidence for this game! Got good feelings. 3-1 I reckon, with us conceding a silly goal to a deflected shot from a defender or something like that.

Not usually confident going into the derby.....BUT strangely i am for this one

4-1 to the club from Manchester

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mcfcirlam said:
I have heard many reasons why they lost the title, but last Sunday I heard the following.
"It was disgusting, that final day, Joey Barton knew that if he got sent off it would delay your game and you would both know what you had to do to win the title and QPR stay up"

I hadnt heard this from any of them, previous to this.

WTF !!!

That conspiracy can be ruled out due to the fact it would be crediting Joey with a certain degree of intelligence.

My thoughts have gone back to the match last april 30th,i was nearly sick with the excitement and the fear and could hardly catch my breathe in the match itself.It is a real pity this match has only bragging rights but we need to win it so i would like our best team out,anyone gets a knock take them off straight away,there is time before wembley to recover.Just heard defoe is out for spurs next 3 games so we need to take advantage and make this game in hand count.
utd 2 city 3

Play our best team, if dzeko plays it will work into vidic hands.
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Nasri
Yaya
Barry
Silva
Aguero
Tevez

Can't see no reason why we can't go at em. Chelsea played there creative 3 and they created chances for fun in second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.