The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets win this get it to 12 points and hope stoke can get a result lose the league by the least points as possible

Get them all in the dressing room at the swamp and ask them "right who wants resting today so they are ok to play next sunday ?" if any of them say "Me" never let them put a blue shirt on again.

Best 11 please

If anyone hadn't noticed if chelsea win today as expected then we are only 6 points better off than 5th placed arsenal! People would be wanking themselves senseless on here of we were 6 behind the rags saying we will win it, so we need total focus in the last 8 games. Anything less than top 3 would be a failure.

We need points from all our games.

If we lost this and spurs in a couple of weeks we could be in a real fight for top 4.

Best side and go all out for the win.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
If anyone hadn't noticed if chelsea win today as expected then we are only 6 points better off than 5th placed arsenal! People would be wanking themselves senseless on here of we were 6 behind the rags saying we will win it, so we need total focus in the last 8 games. Anything less than top 3 would be a failure.

We need points from all our games.

If we lost this and spurs in a couple of weeks we could be in a real fight for top 4.

Best side and go all out for the win.

i agree with best side but i think we will win all home games and that will get us top 4,

Random post here. Am in Palermo tomorrow night. Anyone know a sports pub that will be showing the game? Cheers.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
didsburyblu said:
I'm just gonna go enjoy it. Whatever happens were Champions at kick off and we'll be champions at the end and they cant take that away from us yet.
Got a feelin tho after the woeful trips to the likes of Sunderland and Southampton where we got turned over we'll be up for this and take the 3 points.
Lets face it they may be winning the league this year possibly buy a huge margin but theyve been crap in the main as have we and if we get at em we can beat them.
Top post, I also think we can take them at OT, what have we got to lose, a bit of piss taking for 24 hrs, then a wembley trip again, not worried at all, fucking glad we are playing Chelseas Sunday and not that fucking sad bunch of inbreads.

They have won games that we haven't , at places like Southampton , Chelsea, QPR , and Sunderland , and they are also bang on course for their BEST EVER Premiership points haul , so 'crap' they certainly haven't been ...... in fact , such has been their consistency , that even if we'd have a brilliant season ourselves , a title win probably still wouldn't be likely for us this time around.

But they certainly won't like it should we win , once again , on their ground , and it will 'sour' their imminent title celebration a bit .....

however , as I've said on a few occasions , the rags are the ONLY Premiership side without a draw at home , and this derby could well turn out to be their first one.

If we beat them and they get beat at Stoke the game after (plausible) i think it leaves them only one point better off than they were last season. We're back to full strength and they've got some hard games to play; plus they've had a large slice of luck this season, only winning games by the odd goal; has to run out soon. And RVP's stopped scoring

You can get 150/1 for us to win the double with paddy power; got to be worth a tenner

Are the rags the only club, this season, to fill their allocation at the Etihad? I couldn't believe the poor turn out from Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.