The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected tomorrows papers full of mancini getting fired if we lose mon and next sunday.can't they go one match without negative headlines before we play

karen7 said:
As expected tomorrows papers full of mancini getting fired if we lose mon and next sunday.can't they go one match without negative headlines before we play

Patheic Baco-brown nosers....

Will just make beating the Swampdonkeys and thier plastic hoardes all the more fun

The football press.. lazy , cringing ignoranami...

karen7 said:

It's ridiculous the papers that say "LOST MONDAY AND YOU'RE OUT!"

BUT.

I think yes if we do lose both games and have no trophy and finish 15-20 points adrift yes he will be gone. But that's for the thousand page thread.

WNRH said:
I must be on my own as Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Yaya would be on the bench for me on Monday. Win, lose or draw will have no effect on our season. Losing any of them to suspension or injury for the Chelsea game will have an effect.

Hart

Zabaleta (or Richards/Maicon if fit enough)
Kolo
Lescott
Clichy

Garcia
Barry

Milner
Tevez
Nasri

Dzeko

Subs - Pantilimon, Kompany, Nastastic, Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Sinclair.

Garcia and Barry would get over-run in my opinion. Southampton pressed them to death. They are too slow to form a partnership in midfield.

Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:
I must be on my own as Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Yaya would be on the bench for me on Monday. Win, lose or draw will have no effect on our season. Losing any of them to suspension or injury for the Chelsea game will have an effect.

Hart

Kolo
Lescott
Clichy

Garcia
Barry

Milner
Tevez
Nasri

Dzeko

Garcia and Barry would get over-run in my opinion. Southampton pressed them to death. They are too slow to form a partnership in midfield.

For one game we can cope.

WNRH said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:

Hart

Kolo
Lescott
Clichy

Garcia
Barry

Milner
Tevez
Nasri

Dzeko

Sorry bud. But I don't think we can.

Play the best team avaialble and worry about Chelsea after.

Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

With an injured Silva and a suspended Yaya? No thanks. Barry and Garcia are international players that a dozen teams in the league would want to have, they aren't two young kids or lads out of the crowd.

We could lose with Yaya and Silva playing, or we could win and then win against Chelsea but after Tevez in 2011 i don't want to risk that chance and i don't think Mancini will either.

WNRH said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
WNRH said:

With an injured Silva and a suspended Yaya? No thanks. Barry and Garcia are international players that a dozen teams in the league would want to have, they aren't two young kids or lads out of the crowd.

We could lose with Yaya and Silva playing, or we could win and then win against Chelsea but after Tevez in 2011 i don't want to risk that chance and i don't think Mancini will either.

Not sure Yaya is suspended nor he is on 9 yellows. If I am wrong I apologise.

MCFC BOB said:
Draw. 2-2.

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy
Milner - Toure - Barry - Silva
Aguero - Tevez

I really want Yaya in an advanced role but I think this is our best team, and Milner must start against fergies wingers/whingers.

Winnable game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.