The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Why u guys so nervous those showers of shit have been playing fukin bad for weeks.

FUCK OFF!!!

You have no fucking idea what derbies mean to real Blues, now get the fuck out!!!

No need mate. No need.

You do know that he is an American Liverpool/City fan, that started watching football about 4 years ago (i think), and gives it the "i know all about soccer, you know fuck all" shit all the time?

So i am with Seosa. Good on ya.

Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:
Why u guys so nervous those showers of shit have been playing fukin bad for weeks.

FUCK OFF!!!

You have no fucking idea what derbies mean to real Blues, now get the fuck out!!!

again the personal attacks im trying to be optimistic then u come out with that typical personal attack. so again take a gun and end your own miserable life u ****.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm --<br /><br />
pominoz said:
Josh Blue said:
Seosa said:
FUCK OFF!!!

No need mate. No need.

You do know that he is an American Liverpool/City fan, that started watching football about 4 years ago (i think), and gives it the "i know all about soccer, you know fuck all" shit all the time?

/sigh seosa goes personal then like his little woman comes to back him up.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
AntiUnited said:

FUCK OFF!!!

again the personal attacks im trying to be optimistic then u come out with that typical personal attack. so again take a gun and end your own miserable life u ****.

-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm --

pominoz said:
Josh Blue said:
No need mate. No need.

/sigh seosa goes personal then like his little woman comes to back him up.

Hahaha, "little woman"?
You wearing you half and half (City/Liverpool) baseball cap, gangster boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.