The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nerves were mysteriously absent from me for most of the week but are here now. Christ I hate derbies, can't they just go bankrupt or something!

Sky Blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Sky Blue said:
Prune Head is one of the undercover cockroaches on here. He'll reply in a bit with fake outrage. Red wanker.

Wanker.

Every fucking post he's made mentions them......

He'll be on later with a made up story of how one of his City mates got a good hiding after the game....

I haven't a problem with those who pin their colour but snidy fuckers i can't stand.

Why u guys so nervous those showers of shit have been playing fukin bad for weeks. the only person that worries me from there side is that swamp rat Rafael if hes playing then they might give some trouble if not an easy 3-1 win. kun will run circles around wio and that other **** pairing up with him

I've a gut feeling tonight is going to be our night. All I hear and see is 18 points this, no pressure on utd that, city won't catch em this and everyone backing them tonight and wanking off over them that. We've been nailed left right and center and kept counsel, until 8pm, when we give them and all the kiss arse ring lickers a lesson in football artistry and class. 0-6 and watch em squirm !. Fucking smarmy raggy bastard c***s.

-----------------------------HART----------------------------

ZABBA----------KOMPANY-----------LESCOTT----------CLICHEY

--------------------YAYA-------------BARRY------------------

--------TEVEZ---------------SILVA-------------NASRI---------

-----------------------------DZEKO---------------------------

Just have a funny feeling that RM will leave Aguero on the bench given his recent injury and Dzeko's record against these fuckers, would sooner see Milner than Barry but he seems to stick with him for the big games. Would have Nasty in above Lescott but can't see it happening

Nasri may well have played his way back into the side after his last performance.

AntiUnited said:
Why u guys so nervous those showers of shit have been playing fukin bad for weeks.

You should know by now they step it up for their bigger games even when they play wank against other clubs. They've won their last 7 games (13 goals, 1 conceded) and last 12 home games. But we've kept 7 clean sheets in the last 10 games. Unstoppable force vs. immovable object? I'll take a draw.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Hate derbies so much.

Same. Dont know how some of you can have no fear and expect to win. Always expect some snide pen or sending off.

Last chance to salvage a little pride, hopefully the points gap has hurt the boys enough for a storming performance tonight. Need a big game from Yaya. Regardless I'll be happy when we can just get onto next season and winning the fucker back!

Desperately hoping this isn't our Liverpool/Arsenal away unbearably shite performance of the season with everyone trying harder not to get injured than win, before a great performance in the semi.

Prediction:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Garcia Barry
Silva Yaya Milner
Aguero

Subs: Pantilimon, Kolo, Lescott, Kolarov, Nasri, Dzeko, Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.