The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini will play his strongest 11 and rightly so. The players owe us a really good performance at the swamp,they should be hurting big time at how far we are behind. This match needs no motivation,no matter what the rags say,a defeat would really piss them off even if the inevitable title win comes in a couple of weeks.

Tuearts right boot said:
2nd team out,fergie would do it without thinking, show them utter contempt, go all out for the cup. If we get a result it will be a whole lot sweeter.Win win situation

only this

jake28 said:
Mancini will play his strongest 11 and rightly so. The players owe us a really good performance at the swamp,they should be hurting big time at how far we are behind. This match needs no motivation,no matter what the rags say,a defeat would really piss them off even if the inevitable title win comes in a couple of weeks.

couldn't have put it better myself great post

Blue2112 said:
For the past few years I've been wondering how the fuck we could get a blue City shirt on that Denis Law statue on the morning of the Derby. I thought of sky blue paint at first but then that's like defacing it and a shirt would be more acceptable. I've even walked around it at night on the way home from work scouting it out but the place is littered with security. It's gotta be done.

blue-ninja.jpg

stock-photo-hakone-japan-may-ninja-in-blue-may-in-hakone-japan-ninjas-were-professional-105676496.jpg

"...should you choose to accept it..."

the jesters are having a sing song at red square (whatever the fuck that is) and a march to the ground! of course,they have had to try and rally the tourists on red issue to make it happen although they are the biggest club on the planet!!
not a football club,a tourist attraction.
play milner,stop their fullbacks getting forward,win the game easily like last season.

Re: protecting players.

birchwoodgingerste said:
tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
exactly my thoughts.

I believe this is covered in the derby thread, i'll merge it now.

Unless this was/is an aprils fools,You have got to be kidding

Playing the spine is the only way in every meaningful game

Exeter blue are you benitez in disguise!

No, just someone who's watched things go wrong for us at every opportunity for more than 40 years! Why take the risk? Last season we lost Aguero for an extended period when we didn't take him off in a game in which we were 3 or 4 goals to the good, and on Saturday I was bellowing for Silva to get the shepherd's crook from the moment the 4th went in. Instead, we left him out there and one innocuous tackle later he's crocked. The cup semi is the bigger game of the two by far. The rags won't like losing to us in a derby game, but they'll be absolutely pig sick if we bag another trophy. I think Chelsea have got a trip to Russia 3 days before the semi, so preserving our best players and having them fresh to face tired cock-er-nee legs makes sense to me

Watched them against Chelsea before and I am baffled how an ordinary team with ordinary players are 15 effing points clear. It really is astonishing.

Nothing whatsoever to fear.

1 -4 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.